Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disable maintance mode

Discussion on Disable maintance mode within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Disable maintance mode

Disable maintance mode
How can i disable maintance mode on atlantica server and make it online?
Old 01/14/2016, 20:04   #2

you need the database for the server to initialize, then you disable it in game. that is all i am going to tell you..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2016, 13:07   #3

when you login to your client and your online, login with a GM/DEV Lv 6+ (?) then type /unblock in chat to deactivate maint.

If you cant get past maint screen you have not given the account high enough permissions.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Disable a mode from gaining EXP at certain level
02/19/2015 - Shaiya PServer Development - 5 Replies
Hi, I have looked for this answer around the forum and saw a few posts where people speak of it but no certain answer. I am trying to make hard mode (grow 2 by command... or grow 3 in expdefs) unable to level after level 60. I had seen a suggestion to look at expdefs for grow 0 (easy mode) since the original DB should have that set to not level past 30. Well looking at the unmodified expdefs in my original DB grow 0 starts repeating the same value for each level after 30.. so I tried this...
Shadowgun Deadzone Trainer 1.0 - (Only for PC Mode )Ghost Mode - Fly Mode
07/26/2014 - Browsergames - 5 Replies
http://i61.tinypic.com/wlpw6e.jpg Open Shadowgun Trainer and open game . Easy to use. This trainer doesnt work very well on some maps .But its usefull :D
Shadowgun Deadzone Trainer 2.0 *Ghost Mode*Fly Mode* Walk and Shoot Through Wall Mode
07/24/2014 - Facebook - 18 Replies
http://www.hizliresimyukle.com/images/2014/07/03/2 0rqwjo.jpg http://www.hizliresimyukle.com/images/2014/07/03/ 25r12qw.jpg Ghost Mode You can use Ghoost Mode in every map. You cant shoot in ghost mode. Only you can kick players.
maintance
09/29/2011 - Nostale - 2 Replies
etwas für die , die langeweile haben 10 minutes of the Jeopardy theme song... sort of - YouTube aso und such sau guten bot :D
Maintance 4pm.
07/06/2011 - WarRock - 10 Replies
Jericho: # Was kommt da blos ;) :D War Rock Server Maintenance Today @ 4pm PDT - GamersFirst Forums