Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot for fast lvlling char

Discussion on Bot for fast lvlling char within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot for fast lvlling char

Hi everybody!i first need to tell i don't know nothing about programing.was just curious if any of you guys could put up some tools,for fast auto lvling chars fromlvl 1 to let's say 135/140,like to auto do quests,do diary,and so on.is this possible?
Old 08/17/2014, 13:33   #2

Well Programming != Magic. Making a bot for quests could not be that hard to make for Use Item Quest or Killing Monster Quest , but for the rest , could be hard.

If you want to lvl fast , just ask a kind high level player to power-level you in West Atlantis until lvl 105 / 110. And then , use a bot to grind in skirmish or use overdrive hack to grind faster and do TBS (but manually).

Use few concentration (main) license too , mercenaries will level fast after , with skirmish grind & high level quest.

You should be level 130 fast enough.
Old 08/17/2014, 14:28   #3

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein

Applies to laziness too. Be as lazy as possible, but not lazier.

You got my tool to make "free money", ImNotLegit's to solo skirm at lightspeed, neuronet's XO tool to get free **** from event. Wth more you want?

If even that is too much work, heck, buy a subscription to neuronet's or evilimprint's bot, or buy a ready made account from the black market section.

As for not knowing how to code, well, you weren't born knowing how to read/write either, you learned. Get started

@ImNotLegit: worst case he needs plevel to 60 so your tool kicks in. After that he can solo skirms to 120'ish quite fast. Used to do it on bstaffs and was a couple days solid grind or a week lazy grind to hit 120'ish. Now can use almost any class and do same.
Old 08/17/2014, 18:55   #4

i do have neuro's bot,and the overdrive trick too,unfortunaly my pc can't stand latelly skirmish fights,so i can't use overdrive there.yes,there are alot nice tools,helpfull,mine was just a question,not a request or smtg else.was just trying to find a way to get a main fast enough to 135,for raid pourposses using overdrive hack,that's all.well,guess imma do as you guys said,tyvm everybody for the awesome work you're doing!