Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QUICK QUESTION!!

Discussion on QUICK QUESTION!! within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation QUICK QUESTION!!

Are all of the bots pay to use only -_____________-
Old 05/28/2014, 17:27   #2

You can do it with AutoIt ,

That paid program is a milky money for a free utility actually ,
Old 05/28/2014, 17:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkredibil View Post
You can do it with AutoIt ,

That paid program is a milky money for a free utility actually ,
Besides another bot (you know which one i mean) our ao-tools AutoGrinder was free for a long long time (including full source code).

But due to some nice kiddies that sold it to other people and tons of "stupid botters" on several servers it was the onliest way to "protect" the project without killing the AO Servers.

We're not asking a fortune for the bot. It's an amount which is okay to honor our work (updats after maintenances, adding new feature) and to pay our expenses we have too (VPN's, servers).

Nobody says you're not allowed to use the old code from AutoGrinder and update all pointers yourself. The onliest thing that's not allowed is to sell it after.

But if you do it that way you will miss some features that are in the newer versions, like the usage of bot when AO windows is minimized, AND the old system with TextMod/uMod is meanwhile detected by all AO clients and will finally result in banning your account.
Old 05/28/2014, 17:57   #4

Lots of so called ' stupid botters" are your clients , smarter guys do their own AutoIt programs those are smart botters right and those who think they are so smart guys for selling programs to stupid players .

And those who share for Free good programs are most stupid guys because , break out business
Yeah i got your idea
Old 05/28/2014, 18:55   #5

Seems like I need to learn how to script my own then weee *oh joy*
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2014, 22:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGhost_AO View Post
Besides another bot (you know which one i mean) our ao-tools AutoGrinder was free for a long long time (including full source code).

But due to some nice kiddies that sold it to other people and tons of "stupid botters" on several servers it was the onliest way to "protect" the project without killing the AO Servers.

We're not asking a fortune for the bot. It's an amount which is okay to honor our work (updats after maintenances, adding new feature) and to pay our expenses we have too (VPN's, servers).

Nobody says you're not allowed to use the old code from AutoGrinder and update all pointers yourself. The onliest thing that's not allowed is to sell it after.

But if you do it that way you will miss some features that are in the newer versions, like the usage of bot when AO windows is minimized, AND the old system with TextMod/uMod is meanwhile detected by all AO clients and will finally result in banning your account.
actually correction.. ao-tools original bot was a rip of a open source bot that i think it was "TheOnlyOne" who developed it..

on a side note.. the auto-it bot is detectable by Nexon's new attempt to detect bots. Atlantica Development charges for a subscription to access the bot since servers are not free and time is not free. yes there may be "another bot (you know which one i mean)" that may be cheaper but ao-tools track record is horrible between scams, bans and their attempt to convert the auto-it bot to Delphi.
Old 05/30/2014, 03:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilimprint View Post
actually correction.. ao-tools original bot was a rip of a open source bot that i think it was "TheOnlyOne" who developed it..

on a side note.. the auto-it bot is detectable by Nexon's new attempt to detect bots. Atlantica Development charges for a subscription to access the bot since servers are not free and time is not free. yes there may be "another bot (you know which one i mean)" that may be cheaper but ao-tools track record is horrible between scams, bans and their attempt to convert the auto-it bot to Delphi.
Have you ever talked with TheOnlyOne? We did. And we got his permission for usage of code snippets...

The rest... I will not comment since it will bring me not more than an infriction....
Old 05/30/2014, 13:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGhost_AO View Post
Have you ever talked with TheOnlyOne? We did. And we got his permission for usage of code snippets...

The rest... I will not comment since it will bring me not more than an infriction....
Not to be a ****, but did you finally sell you bot on Ebay?

Cause your English has become really Dire over the last few threads you have posted in...

Just saying, either you're really tired/drunk or someone else is posting for you lol