Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Atlantica Online Patch Downloader

Discussion on [RELEASE] Atlantica Online Patch Downloader within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Atlantica Online Patch Downloader

I'm releasing my "AO Patch Downloader".

This little tool allows to "predownload" available patches for the following four Atlantica Online localizations:
  • International (US Servers)
  • Europe (German/French/English)
  • Indonesian
  • Korean

The archive contains a file "AOPatcher.ini" which contains the pathes to your AO installation:

Code:
[International]
path = X:\Ndoors\Atlantica_ENG
[Indonesia]
path = X:\Ndoors\Atlantica_INA
[Europe]
path = X:\Ndoors\Atlantica_GER
[Korea]
path = X:\Ndoors\Atlantica_KOR
If you don't have a localization installed, just set the path to

Code:
path = C:\
This ensures that it will deactivate the "Check" buttons.

The downloaded files will directely be placed in AO's "Downloaded Patches" folder so that the official Patcher can find them and don't download them a second time.

If a patch file is already found in the destination folder, it will not be downloaded again (if filesize and checksum is correct).

But after all you still have to run the official patcher (AtlanticaRun.exe) to install the patches then.

It just helps to "predownload" larger patches before they get released to the official patcher.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PatchDownloader.rar (682.8 KB, 137 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/13/2014, 03:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nice one thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Atlantica Online- FF Patch by SynT@x
10/19/2011 - Atlantica Online - 42 Replies
Hi liebe Community, ich hab mich ma die Nacht komplett rangesetzt und einen (vorläufig) kleinen Patch für das MMORPG Atlantica Online geschrieben. Ich habe mir einfach gedacht wie langweilig doch die Titelmusik sowie die Battle und Field Themes sind deshalb hier von mir der Atlantica Online Final Fantasy Patch http://www1.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=53256737 v1.01
[Release]Atlantica online Battlespeed *uptade* to newest patch
05/02/2011 - Atlantica Online - 1 Replies
Atlantica battlespeed for newet 3 kingdom patch. File size: 324 bytes Filetype: RAR archive data, v1d, os: Win32 MD5: c3562d817be7fbc65d82526de8d1b904
[Request] Atlantica Online corrupted file through auto patch atlantica.exe
11/01/2009 - Atlantica Online - 1 Replies
Dear ElitePVPers. I need your help. I am looking since two days now through the internet for a solution, the support of atlantica left me alone and did not answer any of my help requests. I have following problem: Monday a new patch was released by Ndoor: Atlantica 10907 or so. the autopatcher downloaded this file and the a problem occured: atlantica.exe is in use by another program, download failed, retry the download or reboot and so on. the problem seems, after my search in a...
[Atlantica Online] Help! Problems with new patch!
11/01/2009 - Atlantica Online - 2 Replies
Well, I started playing AO sine 5 days ago, and i run it perfectly. Since the new patch come, I cannot play the game anymore... Another people have the same problem than me, and cannot play AO... You can look the problem at the next picture UploadFileSystem.COM - Subir Imagenes Gratis, Subir Fotos a Internet Sorry but i cant put an with this server... Please, If anyone have idea that what happen please, tell me how to correct this error... P.D.: I reinstalled the client, and I have...