Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MTrue Atlantica Eng Patch

Discussion on MTrue Atlantica Eng Patch within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MTrue Atlantica Eng Patch

Hello , i wanted to ask if there is someway i can download the English patch for MTrue , the link from their website is broken. If any1 has it please link me to it , thank you.
Old 02/11/2014, 05:20   #2

Here you can get full client with english patch already included:
Old 02/17/2014, 11:13   #3

is there a fix for housing crash and/or the cut off in chat?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ElitePVPer's own Atlantica Guild [Mtrue-Server]
08/07/2015 - Atlantica Online - 68 Replies
Hi again :) After playing for some time on the Mtrue Server, me and my friends are thinking about starting our own Guild. There are alot of non-english speaking players on the server (the server is dominated by spanish and chinese people) and our goal is to gather as many english-speaking players as possible to form a strong AO clan. The server we are playing at is the chinese Mtrue-Server, for people who never played on there, here some quick information: 1. Server Information Exp...
bot for mtrue atlantica
07/18/2014 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies
anyone got working bot for atlantica private server mtrue :D:D:D
[Request] Atlantica Online corrupted file through auto patch atlantica.exe
11/01/2009 - Atlantica Online - 1 Replies
Dear ElitePVPers. I need your help. I am looking since two days now through the internet for a solution, the support of atlantica left me alone and did not answer any of my help requests. I have following problem: Monday a new patch was released by Ndoor: Atlantica 10907 or so. the autopatcher downloaded this file and the a problem occured: atlantica.exe is in use by another program, download failed, retry the download or reboot and so on. the problem seems, after my search in a...
[Atlantica Online] Help! Problems with new patch!
11/01/2009 - Atlantica Online - 2 Replies
Well, I started playing AO sine 5 days ago, and i run it perfectly. Since the new patch come, I cannot play the game anymore... Another people have the same problem than me, and cannot play AO... You can look the problem at the next picture UploadFileSystem.COM - Subir Imagenes Gratis, Subir Fotos a Internet Sorry but i cant put an with this server... Please, If anyone have idea that what happen please, tell me how to correct this error... P.D.: I reinstalled the client, and I have...