Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanted! Stalker and Archblader -OGRealms player

Discussion on Wanted! Stalker and Archblader -OGRealms player within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanted! Stalker and Archblader -OGRealms player

Hello, all OGR players who know Stalker or Archblader and know about them reply this. Frank,Auryn and Marius search for you.
Prize : Freeplay.to

Similar Threads Similar Threads
An year without OGRealms :(
10/11/2012 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies
Let's keep a moment of silence and think about our beloved Atlantica server , the OGRealms. It's been almost one year since it's closed so all people visiting this thread and know about server's situation , please keep a moment of silcence in the memory of it. All of us that played there , we had the experience of our lifetime with both good and bad parts. EVEN IF we didn't have updates in time , login server crashing so much , we still got over it , because we loved our GMs ,...
WANTED ( PLAYER FROM INDONESIAN )
08/06/2012 - Need for Speed World - 8 Replies
:handsdown: :rtfm:
OGrealms Atlantica
10/09/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello friends! I want to invite you all to play with me at Atlantica Private Server. The first and only private server of Atlantica Online, the MMORPG where you need to unlock the secrets of Atlantis to save the world. If you want to join me in this great game, or you want to join one of the other games that OGRealms.com has, please click on the following links: Main Site: OG Realms - Private Servers Forums: OG Realms Game Site: Atlantica Private Server
IPU,Elite,OGrealms
09/11/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
how to intall this guys in my computer without un-installing one of them and install another one... i need all 3 to be installed in my PC but it wouldnt let me need help