Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Private server comming soon

Discussion on New Private server comming soon within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/29/2013, 16:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
hm lets say i work on private server scene since more than 8 years ago this is not my first game , not going to have any legal problems.
i think i will make a BETA for a few days by invitation , so everyone that wants can helpme out to make this fun , after the BETA i will wipe and start from the scratch.

So , reading replys i decided this ones until now:
- Disable Stamina
- All Rates x10
- All Mercs at NPC
- Some costumes and wings at NPC
- No random boxes at IM (i will be selling things at IM , i need to get some money from my work and to pay bills)
- Weekly Events
- A way to get Free Gold for IM voting or refering
- WorldChat available from level 1
- Gifts for Beginners (30 days licenses , a perm horse and a perm costume)

To be honest i love this game , and i dont want to screw it making it FAST or giving too much things.

I will wait for replys.

Thanks
Old 12/29/2013, 17:16   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by archonus View Post
hm lets say i work on private server scene since more than 8 years ago this is not my first game , not going to have any legal problems.
i think i will make a BETA for a few days by invitation , so everyone that wants can helpme out to make this fun , after the BETA i will wipe and start from the scratch.

So , reading replys i decided this ones until now:
- Disable Stamina
- All Rates x10
- All Mercs at NPC
- Some costumes and wings at NPC
- No random boxes at IM (i will be selling things at IM , i need to get some money from my work and to pay bills)
- Weekly Events
- A way to get Free Gold for IM voting or refering
- WorldChat available from level 1
- Gifts for Beginners (30 days licenses , a perm horse and a perm costume)

To be honest i love this game , and i dont want to screw it making it FAST or giving too much things.

I will wait for replys.

Thanks
- Disable Stamina - Yup this is a must (removing it causes allot of issues so at first you may just want to freeze it)

- All Rates x10 - Exp by default capped at 400% this is fast enough
- Drops x5 was very OP so I wouldn't advise any higher (getting 5 nix boxes in 1 drops is insane xD this also break the economy and crafting completely due to elements being worthless, Drop are something that need to altered very carefully.
- Gold drops need scaling with item drop rate in mind and EXP as they all effect each other, leveling too fast means you need more money or less depending on players way of playing (newest gear vs gear skipping) also gold sinks must reflect gold rate again so the economy doesn't suffer.

- All Mercs at NPC - Not a bad idea if done properly (collecting items to trade or very high gold cost gives players something to work towards)

- Some costumes and wings at NPC - Very basic mount and wings for free other higher grades need to be high value (make high mounts stats all equal so people can choose looks over a cookie cutter mount/wings/clothes set)

- No random boxes at IM (i will be selling things at IM , i need to get some money from my work and to pay bills) - You can have both direct buy items (atlas ore) and random boxes with 'free' Item Mall gold earnt ingame (referrals/dailys ) BL and pets could also be earnt via ingame IM gold

- Weekly Events - Group FL 2v2 3v3 would be great as i got it working very well in OGRealms but the rewards never got fixed (Lazy Dev), Monster Invasions again anyone?

- A way to get Free Gold for IM voting or referring - great idea

- WorldChat available from level 1 - this is fine

- Gifts for Beginners (30 days licenses , a perm horse and a perm costume) - great idea

I have so many idea for this game to not only make it great to play but also to make it balanced and not to destroy the economy and to make the IM fair but also earn money to pay for the Dev's time and to cover costs.

This game needs to keep crafting valuable or it loose's one of its key strengths also PvP is very important so keeping the IM not directly effect PvP it is challenging.
Old 12/29/2013, 18:52   #18

Prevision for the beta begins?
Old 12/29/2013, 19:02   #19

Probably next friday
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/29/2013, 20:11   #20

Free licenses, no atlas enhancing.
Old 12/29/2013, 20:40   #21

elite*gold: 100
This is a great thing to hear that a new pserver is coming online !

Don't have time/ideeas about rates and stuff the server will have , but I hope archonus will make open beta not closed

Looking forward from this !! 'yay
Old 12/29/2013, 21:04   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdead View Post
Free licenses, no atlas enhancing.
Atlas must stay and also should remain Item Mall ~(maybe a way to earn it in small amounts)

The game needs Atlas for many many reasons
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2013, 21:27   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy21 View Post
Atlas must stay and also should remain Item Mall ~(maybe a way to earn it in small amounts)

yep thats right atlas need it
Old 12/30/2013, 11:47   #24

Hey there,

I think its the best if you got atlas fixed on market and on IM
Beginners wont need a costum oder horse in the beginning, some perm lizence (not even all) would help much more.
And for *** sake! not all merc in NPC please. Just fix the most importent questitems on market so everybody can get his merc via quest.

I would love to help you out in the Beta (:
Old 12/30/2013, 13:13   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerygross View Post
Hey there,

I think its the best if you got atlas fixed on market and on IM
Beginners wont need a costum oder horse in the beginning, some perm lizence (not even all) would help much more.
And for *** sake! not all merc in NPC please. Just fix the most importent questitems on market so everybody can get his merc via quest.

I would love to help you out in the Beta (:
Some mercs dont have quests so this is why people are asking for an NPC, I dont believe buying via gold should be the easy option (make them costly compared to method of obtaining) and rather item collection or something other would be a better option this also make the Mercs still worth something

For a very rough Example:

Obtaining the Sheriff (instead of like OGRealms where i had to place it on the market)

Collect X Amount of Via Sheriff Enrique Mas from the Daily.

(these badges normally have Zero value and are used to get 1 Title) Currently these are non tradeable but this could be changed? so people can sell them so people who dont want to grind or have allot of gold can just buy them.

Only an idea but you get what i mean, Nothing should be too easy to get but 95% of things should be obtained ingame bar a few items
Old 12/30/2013, 13:57   #26

What about the custom stuff ? i know he cant add complex new features , but some more info on the matter would be good , so we could think of/help with themm .
Old 12/30/2013, 14:01   #27

elite*gold: 100
The ideea of collecting badges for sheriff is extremly good I hope it would be considered by the admin ^^

Can't remember , did we have vamp too on v30211 ?

Ow , and something else , I remember the TBS missions were extremly tough , so lowering the difficulty of mobs would be a great thing to do !

@kpobococ : admin said if the server will have a good players base he'll start updating the game to newer versions.
Old 12/30/2013, 14:30   #28

Bro one thing that i need to know, coz i think nexon is ******* with me and i want a proof.
Is There any way to change vulcanus succ/fail rate %?
Old 12/30/2013, 14:41   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy21 View Post

I know atlas must stay in the game, hence i didnt say remove atlas. Just the option to enhance equipment with it.
Old 12/30/2013, 15:05   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerbla View Post
Ow , and something else , I remember the TBS missions were extremly tough , so lowering the difficulty of mobs would be a great thing to do !
Imo leave it as it is , or even raise the difficulty ! The more challenge the more people will strive for doing it. Ofcourse the rewards should be appropriate.

One more thing

As the time will pass , people will forget/ignore lower lvl dungeons/events/raids making them deserted/unwanted. something needs to be done about them. Be it an increase in rewards ( 10x completion rewards ? ) or even a totall rework in mobs/lvls/drops