Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Returning to AO, need some hints^^

Discussion on Returning to AO, need some hints^^ within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Returning to AO, need some hints^^

Hi. Well, i decided to return to Atlantica after about 2-3 years, now when i played last i was able to make some cash with playspan, but i guess this wonderland is closed now.

Any way to get free cash now? I mean an efficient way, not something, where you get 2-3 €/$ per hour.

Also, any hints on whats important and new? Would like to start quick.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Returning] Hello.
03/13/2013 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Real name: Wael Mansour Age: 18 Country: Egypt Location: Alexandria Hobby: Gaming Skills: Carding ( the most hated type of hackers ) Learning: Deutsche, PHP Music: Hard Rock and OSTs Games: SRO,Cabal,Dota,HON and GW2 OS: Anonymous-OS (Ubuntu and Linux based system)
Returning I guess? ;D
10/11/2012 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello guys I have been underground for far too long on this account. Honestly I had made this account to download and see some more content on the site. But now I have decided to do some gaming trades on this site. It's really fun being able to get something so easily on the site, something that might require lots of work and time in game you can have it easily here. Well of course the gaming news and the community itself is amazing and definately lively. I'm trying to learn german which...
Returning
07/08/2012 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Well as the title says i'm returning.I was active a few years back when I started playing Metin 2, back then MARCOPOLO's hacks were very popular and they were the first to see multibots within the game. Now I am back but in search for a fun MMORPG. If anyone would share their thoughts on what MMORPG to play (free to play) please. Right now im downloading Age of Conan Unchained, but i dont know if its worth while. Would anyone share a MMORPG that has a good player base. Good graphics and a...
returning players
04/29/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
not played this for a good few years but have a sudden urge to return to the game, has anything mainly changed I last played just as ninja was introduced was making a fortune from jproxy (sure that was the name of it) is there anything as good or an equivalent to that for a farming leveling bot ? Or is there now a more efficient way to play the game ? Thanks
returning
10/06/2011 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi i am back. i been searching for poem and found this Moving Words Poetry Competition - The 12 Shortlisted Poems | Facebook this poem look and sound good.If you feel that this poem is good vote by pressing like thanks in adv (this is not mine)(my name is winston)