Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] Fixing "mercs dissapearing" with speedhack

Discussion on [GUIDE] Fixing "mercs dissapearing" with speedhack within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUIDE] Fixing "mercs dissapearing" with speedhack

This seems to be quite a problem for many people who are using speedhack in NORMAL PvE fights. The mercs will dissapear and the battle gets bugged. I found something that fixes it for me, I can't say it will work for everyone yet. Simply set your cpu cores to 1.

1. Open Task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Delete)
2. Right click Atlantica.exe
3. Click set affinity
4. Uncheck every box and select only one CPU