Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help please, for a reward..

Discussion on Help please, for a reward.. within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help please, for a reward..

So my paypal acc got limited after trying to withdraw money to my cc. I need to provide more information about payments, Photo ID, Credit Card Statement, Proof of Address, Provide Invoices, Supplier Contact Info, Provide proof of delivery

I can provide Photo ID, cc statement, proof of adress. But how the f*** i can provide invoice? Supplier contact info? Proof of delivery? Since i am just a gold seller that sells virtual goods. Please help me to get my acc unlimited, i will reward you.
Old 10/18/2012, 15:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrikx View Post
So my paypal acc got limited after trying to withdraw money to my cc. I need to provide more information about payments, Photo ID, Credit Card Statement, Proof of Address, Provide Invoices, Supplier Contact Info, Provide proof of delivery

I can provide Photo ID, cc statement, proof of adress. But how the f*** i can provide invoice? Supplier contact info? Proof of delivery? Since i am just a gold seller that sells virtual goods. Please help me to get my acc unlimited, i will reward you.
You should have asked this question on PayPal forums but I'll try to help.

Firstly, I have a premier/personal account. I did like 30.000 USD of transaction in one month few years ago with no limit issues. Guess I'm unlimited, but they haven't ask me these requirements. Not sure if they changed their policy lately. My account is like 6 years old.

If you're not a merchant, you cannot provide invoice. Perhabs they ask for any scanned invoince to prove your address etc?

You cannot prove the delivery of virtual trades. No matter what you do (e.g telling buyer to send gift and comment like "This is a virtual trade." while making the payment, or taking screenshots while giving the gold to user.) PayPal just doesn't care about them. I got scammed so many times because of this. Even with gift payments, they just dispute you with unauthorises transaction and win the case. (even if you prove skype chat logs, pictures that shows you giving gold to him etc.)

If you're a gold seller, my advise would be reading Elitepvper's/PayPal's safe selling guides. Which is simple: avoid Skype contact. Sell whatever you want to sell using websites like Ebay so they can trace easier. Additionally, just avoid using PayPal when you can. Things like WU is faster, unlimited and secure.
Old 10/18/2012, 16:35   #3

I have sent proof of adress, photo ID, cc statement. Also invoice including ss of skype chat. I have read that its enough for paypal. Now waiting for paypal to respond, we will see what happens.