Atlantica Online Auto-Battle-Bot
DOWNLOAD FOR THE LATEST VERSION WILL BE FOUND IN MY LATEST POSTS IN THIS THREAT
no more download for v0.2
This is a Updated Version of my Atlantica Auto-Battle-Bot and i thought it would be a good idea to make a Threat for it to discuss it "Evolution".
Everyone that wants to try it out, you better read the Readme.txt to get the best Setup.
Out of my Readme:
- Added more Pixelsearch to better keep the status of "Combat" or "Outside of Combat".
- Added a pixelsearch in combat for the green timer to check if its the players turn
- Changed most "fix" sleeps to "Random" sleeps to make the bot safer
- Added a "ToggleCamera" function that will automatically adjust the camera in battle
- Added a check if Atlantica Window is active, if not the programm will close itself to prevent it from going wild on your desktop
What i still want to add is a "Auto-Sit" after each combat so you can regain life automatically, and it would be great if i could get the shaman to heal the group if needed, but Pixelsearching the red life in the bottom is pretty nasty and than it makes problems to target the right character with the spell.
So right now the bot can easy grind mobs which nearly dont damage you, so its best against enemies that are dead in 1 or 2 attack rows.
Some bugs still exist and im trying to fix them, they include the camera outside of combat, which sometimes strangely zoomes in a very bad position and the code can't recover from it that easy (but will if it gets enough time, unless its a very bad deadlock).
If someone is willing to test it and give me some feedback, im sure it will help to make it better and better, even when it can't be as good as a Memory Read Bot (which i have absolutly no clue of how to do them).
So thx in advance for everyone giving reply.
Last edited by TheOnlyOne652089; 12/09/2008 at 04:25.