Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Auto-Battle-Bot

Discussion on Atlantica Online Auto-Battle-Bot within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/14/2008, 22:02   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOne652089 View Post
I have fastly writen a little part that will auto buy things in Market if your Location is Rome, you can write what you want to buy (exact match) than it will select the top most in the List and buy the selected Number of them (or as much as sold).

It works, but for LifePotions its not really needed, as you can easy by 10.000 and work with them for weeks or months (if you have the money).

So the function exists but is not active right now.
what about auto craft ?

i may move everything to c++
using Active X commands for GUI in game
and not using the mouse and keyboard , more functions there
more libririys
so yes more smarter bot
if you wanna open project like this i don't mind having help
but version one will take some time
Old 12/15/2008, 00:00   #152

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
i am having the same problem as flash killer
i watched it for five mins
all the bot did was stand and sit
and the resurection thing
it opened up and the arrow moved up and down
little help ? thx =]
Using the V0.7 Bot will make the $CombatInProcess very stable and it will make the $SitMarker very stable as they are Memory Read and should allways be what Atlantica tells the Memory.

So AutoResurrect will be used whenever it switches from $SitMarker = 0 to 1 and that happens "only" if the LifeBarCheck fails OR if you encounter combat.

So if you just sit, the LifeBarCheck fails, so the question is "why".

1) You have a false number of Mercenery in the InputBox.

Another Option should be nearly impossible, as the Check will allways Select the Hero and calculate the Positions of the following Mercs Lifebars and check the Pixels before the LifeBar 100% if they are filled (so red).

If that happens, it will start searching monsters.

If it is Sit / Stand / Sit / Stand it will fail in making this check, so check your Settings and make the right input in the InputBox if you start the Bot, it will tell you to input the number of mercenery, which is the Main + the Mercenery, which gives you a max of 9 and with 9 it is tested to work.

If you can't get it running, checked everything and still encounter problems, make a Screenshot of the Tooltip in the left corner, without that Informations its not easy to help you guys, as most the time the trys to explain what the bot is doing is just "it does nothing" which is ofcourse not true (as it runs if you see the tooltip).
Old 12/15/2008, 00:15   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by demeteor View Post
i may move everything to c++
using Active X commands for GUI in game
and not using the mouse and keyboard , more functions there
more libririys
so yes more smarter bot
if you wanna open project like this i don't mind having help
but version one will take some time
Right now i will not switch to another Language, as AutoIt supports everything i need to work with and the Project idea was mainly to get myself in the AutoIt language and try out every functions i can get and as i know now, it can do many things very simpel which C++ needs a lot more work to do (beside that i normally more a Java guy, mainly using Eclipse, which ofcourse has a C++ Plugin, but thats a just my taste).

So right now i moved to use more and more Memory Reads to get Data directly from the Games Memory instead of using Pixelsearches to get "Signs" that will tell me in what state the game is, this change alone makes the bot run a lot more stable.

However getting this Memory Addresses is a pain of work, some are easy, but some are just won't be as easy to search like Numbers and Strings, especially the onces constantly changing position.

Beside that using a GUI should have no problem to "interact" with the code, so even if you want to use C++ to make the GUI it should be able to make a Interface to let give the Bot informations or ask for them (as AutoIt can easy write all its Data into Files like the Config.ini which can get readed by the GUI, or directly call functions in the bot).

So their is no "real" need to change the complete bot to C++, getting Memory Addresses is the main goal (for my) to make the Bot work better and make it smarter.

So Addresses of High Priority are:

-The Max Life of each Character (I am able to get the "current" Life, but not the Max one, looking in Character Window will give for example 3500/4000, so i can read the 3500 but not the 4000, which would make it more easy to determine if the LifeBars are filled or changing than making the PixelChecksums).

Right now i could read the X and Y position and i think i can use them to make a "fixed" zone in which you want to grind and if the Bot leaves it, the MonsterAutoMove will be called to move back, making it work without the 60 seconds Timer.

Beside that it would be great to get Mem Addresses if a Monster Avatar got a succesful click or you just clicked on the ground, this could make clicking the Monster Avatars more accurate, reading the Positions of the Monsters would be ofcourse even better so the bot could directly walk to them even without clicking.

So you might see, the Memory Addresses can be a godlike help and make the bot hell of better, which is the main goal for me before using another Language to start it from the beginning (as i dont feel a real need to do that).

But if you like to make a running GUI you can do that without using the bot, just use the Config.ini as a benchmark on what you can read with easy and let the GUI use this file to get and send Informations to community with the AutoIt bot (their might be better options, but that is what i thought of right now, without thinking too much about it).
Old 12/15/2008, 00:16   #154

i think auto food isnt working. at 0,6 i have no problem but at 0,7 my char. only sit and stand and use Life potion it isnt attacking
Old 12/15/2008, 00:23   #155

Quote:
what about auto craft ?
The crafting bot is actually working for me.

It will requiere a Input on what "Skill" you want as a Number (Sword=1, Spear=2, Axe=3, ...), up to 12 for now.

Than it needs a Input on what Item of that skill you want to make, again with a number, as a Example : Skill = Sword(1) we want to make Spirit Swords(1)

Now it needs the Input on how many (the Qty) of the Item you want to craft.

With that done it will allways if you are not crafting go to "Skills" select Crafting, select the Skill, select the Item, input the Qty, click the Craft button, accept the crafting and close Skills.

Than it will see that you are crafting and will wait until it is finished (right now just by fighting monsters, but works with Auto Craft too, which is slower anyway).

Than if the Craft is finished it will click the Button to get the craftet Items, and right after that start the Crafting again with the Input you gave it, which will constantly craft the items (ofcourse you need the requiered Materials).

Because your inventory might get filled pretty quick (if you run the bot for 1 hour or more that might be fast) the items will be send to your Email (game does that if your Inventory is full), but to prevent that it might be better to give the Bot a function to send the Items directly from the Inventory to a Receiver of your choice (which you must Input at the beginning, maybe even a list of players, maybe Guild Members, or just other accounts you have).
Old 12/15/2008, 00:27   #156

ehh if you reallu gonna move on on memory read get out of the macros and move on in something witch can support them fine wih no other users plg in functions , and if you gonna do that 1st try hacking some offline games with the abillity to change value every time they run then move on in to online ones , its easy job onece you get used to it .

anyhow my opinion is a c++ will be more stable and more functional coz you can work at the same libriries as the game does . with auto it am sure you can't .
Old 12/15/2008, 02:55   #157

Actually you can easy "change" any Values in the Game, but they get refreshed (or only have any effect at all) after that from the server.

So getting Mem Reads to work is not that of a problem, but right now i didnt get the Pointers to the Addresses, so some change in some Areas and some are stable.

So using Cheat Engine to get the Mem helps, but most Values are just hard to get, especially if you can't get the Pointers to the Address, so you must work with a "fix" Hex value, that might not be the same every time.
Old 12/15/2008, 05:43   #158

i can't get a picture of that tool tip .. everytime i click on it .. the program closes . .and it flashes too much ... also, .. but i am 100% sure i got the settings correct .... jus still dont' know why it's not working ... tool tip to hard to get photo of .. any tips on getting it .. flashes way to much ...

Old 12/15/2008, 08:37   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltosss View Post
i think auto food isnt working. at 0,6 i have no problem but at 0,7 my char. only sit and stand and use Life potion it isnt attacking
me too, in 0,7 my char just sit,use life potion,stand all the time, why?
Old 12/15/2008, 09:48   #160

is it possible to make addon for that stupid title
Santa Claus
Donate 1000 times to beginners

addon or small separate bot, would do it.
simply donates 1000 gold whenever will reaches 100

possible?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2008, 13:42   #161

ehh lol nice idea
its easy thoe but i don't see anu good for it , the world will be full of santa clues , i will try and do it once i get 100 sends and the title i will post the bot and a pic
Old 12/15/2008, 18:14   #162

I tried the bot. The settings are just like they should be.
But my character just sits and stands. That's all it does, forever looping through sit and stand, even though there's mobs nearby..
Any idea?
Old 12/15/2008, 18:27   #163

Fantastic job, works like a charm.., two thumbs up. If it could just lock onto the mobs a little better outside battle would make it seem less like a bot to other players
Old 12/15/2008, 20:02   #164

Quote:
i can't get a picture of that tool tip .. everytime i click on it .. the program closes . .and it flashes too much ... also, .. but i am 100% sure i got the settings correct .... jus still dont' know why it's not working ... tool tip to hard to get photo of .. any tips on getting it .. flashes way to much ...
As i can see on your Screenshot you are trying to run the bot in the Pyramide, this wont work that good as the "flames" are the same color as the Monster Mob and will cause much "missclicks" (so yes it can work, but it will for sure not run as good as it would without that flames).

Beside that the area has a "dust" effect comming from the rotating pillar in the middle which will hurt the "lifeBar" checkSum.

Test it in other areas which are as "clean" as possible (some of the outside Desert will do good).
Old 12/15/2008, 20:08   #165

So as more and more encounter the "sit" / "stand" problem, just take a look at the tooltip, yes it is flickering (which can't be changed, no matter how fast it gets redrawn as the game will allways try to be "topmost" and push the tooltip behind).

If you see that your LifeBars are all 1 (so all are filled) the bot should normally not send a Sit command (actually it can't if the LifeBars are all full, not by "your" look, the bot must see it with Pixelsearches).

However beside that you see "Mem_Read_Sit" this will read the Memory of Atlantica for the Bit that tells if the Character is standing (0) or in sit (1).

If this bit constantly changes, thats the explanation of what you get as a result.

To fix that it would be good if you can give your System Data, what OP you use (like VIsta, I am using XP with 32Bit, maybe it gives other Mem Addresses in 64Bit, which could be a explanation that could be fixed if someone gives me the Address of a 64Bit System, you can even get it yourself using the free "Cheat Engine" to read the Mem Address).

So all that encounter this problem, try to take a look for the Mem_read_Sit, than say if you are using Vista and if you have a 32Bit or 64Bit (im not sure if Vista is automatically 64Bit, dont thing so, but im sure some have it).

If enough give feedback about this we can start to fix that.
Closed Thread