Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 08:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finding Pointers

Discussion on Finding Pointers within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Finding Pointers

Does anyone know of a guide to finding pointers with the built in cheat engine pointer finder? Especially as it pertains to AO. I can find simple pointers, but some of the more complex ones I have no idea how to find.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Finding pointers
02/23/2012 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hey. As far as I know, there are certain addresses like no-delay (dance) or map hack which have a certain pointer base - I managed to find it out so I do not have to search them again every time I load CABAL. But there are certain addresses like dungeon timer or dungeon quest which I cannot set a pointer base for. I guess it's not possible? Do I have to find them every time I load my game? Any way to locate them without having to scan for values? Pretty much a noob question, but I gotta...
Little help with EU Pointers
02/04/2012 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to do some pointers cuz searching adresses again when client close is just boring and its just a waste of time. Ive done c.e. tutorial and ive read some info about that. So, I made a pointer of no delay from one adress (im always foundin 2-3 BASIC and i choosed first one). After searching "HEX value"(when i clicked what access and opened more info) of 1st adress i get around 20adresses. And again ive choosed first one and made from him pointer. Now there is a problem. When i...
[Tutorial] Automate finding Pointers & Offsets
11/30/2011 - 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
In the last Tutorial, we learned, how to unpack the Client, and remove the hacking-protection. This enables us to use Debuggers, to analyze the Client. Some stuff might become realy annoying, if we have to do the same things over and over again, whenever the client changes. This tutorial will show you, how you can automate such operations, if you've managed to find out stuff once. Our goal in this tutorial will be, to filter usefull stuff from the client, without even having to run it...
help finding pointers metin2 client
07/22/2011 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hello i need help, i cant find pointers with cheat engine I patched my metin2 client from hackshield to be able to debug it and to use cheat engine but the problem is that after a very short time the server kicks. can some one please give me a solution I am learning to create my own hacks but i have this big problem stopping me thanks i hope that some one can give me a solution to this Thanks
pointers
06/22/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
im just wondering how to use pointers ? anyone can help me?