Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online

Discussion on Atlantica Online within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/01/2008, 21:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
highly addictive game strongly recommended, botting is possible i've seen em dunno how they do it tho, great game if u need any advice or looking for a mentor send me a PM i play on thebes and im lv 72 atm
Old 12/02/2008, 19:44   #32

that game really needs a bot but at seems like our only hope bots mall don't really care of making new bots
Old 12/03/2008, 02:49   #33

Im doing a "Crafting Bot" right now, with the idea to make a simpel Auto-It Script that will let you craft your item and if finished, make another 15, so you can sleep over night without waking up.

However, for a real fighting bot i was looking for some "pixel search" ideas, but its not that easy as i thought, as the game has no "select nearest enemie" or such command, and enemies wont attack you unless they run in you.

But im sure most the problems can be easy solved if someone can find the texture files and make all enemies "pink" or something, so all the pixel search can easy find what you want, than a bot should be easy to make.

So if you really want a bot, search how to change the colors of the textures to a single color, in other games it worked well with some Mods on the files (that Guildwars TextMod worked pretty well).

If im ready with my "very" little Crafting Bot (its really not that crazy) i will post it here, hopefully someone is intrested.

Keep it rolling, the game is nice and right now they give out real life money for the top pvp players and with a running bot you can easy grind all the money to play in that competitive level, could be a good extra to get a bot working.
Old 12/04/2008, 15:43   #34

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825

I have done a very simpel Auto-It bot, dont expect wonders, but at least it is a start that works more or less.

Atlantica uses "opac" graphics so its very hard to pixelsearch without errors, which is my main problem (searching with pixelsearch(X1,Y1,X2,Y2, 0xFFFFFF,10) for example).

However if someone finds this somehow usefull and is able to make it better, just do it and share it.
Old 12/05/2008, 05:24   #35

don't trust the above link. it's directed to a website that forces you to purchase a subscription to download the program because the "verification code" under the "free" option fails to display due to a security certificate error.
Old 12/05/2008, 05:32   #36

??? the page which is linked looks really like rapidshare, which is a common known filehosting provider . so i really don't understand what the problem here should be.
Old 12/05/2008, 22:11   #37

Nice game

Turn based game, I saw one hack which froze it on your turn, so you could repeatedly hit the enemy without them hitting back, cant find it now tho, Ive seen a mega load of bots, every place I go to theres bots grinding, so uit must have lax security.
Old 12/06/2008, 02:59   #38

yeah but those bots in the game are most likely hardware bots and not software bots. hardware bots are used with the help of flash drives or usb-sticks and can work through encoding the screen of the monitor. we're here searching for software bots.
Old 12/06/2008, 04:56   #39

Just to clear out:

Whats wrong with Rapid Share?

Normally you click the Free Button in the right down corner of the table.

After that you type in the 3 Symbols and get your download.

Maybe you dont allow some of the Cookies, Certificates or something, and im pretty sure AOL users get a problem if they want to download.

:because the "verification code" under the "free" option fails to display due to a security certificate error:

Just click accept here, if you dont allow it to display it will not show, your browser will ask if you will allow it to display it or not, so if you choose the "dont show it" it wont show up ofcourse, which is no problem of the website just one of your choices.

However beside that:

Someone has a good pixel search that shows if its Combat or Outside, somehow my pixel searches get problems and randomly it will think for a millisecond its not in combat and press buttons it should not in combat (like the "D" move shortcut).

Beside that it might be nice if someone can look for the images of that red "Dragon-Statue" which the enemies become if you choose the Option to not display the Avatars (would be perfect if someone can chance the texture of it to a single color pink or something so its easy to pixelsearch for it).

In some areas the background has the same red color, so this can't be a perfect Pixel Search for that.

The little Auto-Attack bot worked pretty good against some random low lvl Young Fox, it will really just search a enemie, and auto-attack it, than loot and repeat.
I tryd a "auto-sit" but it makes some problems because its not 100% sure if its combat or not, so it might click sometimes "X" in combat and such.

So if someone can help here, the main problem really is that pixel search does not return what i was thinking all the time, especially because nearly every graphic is somehow "opac".

Would be nice if a "Mod" or something could verify that my link isnt a source of evil and Damnation.

//
PS: If the guys of Cabal Rider (and yes that Cabal Rider bot was extrem cool and worked perfect) could help in this game, that would be godlike.
Old 12/07/2008, 08:50   #40

I made an Update and improved it to work with less errors.

Each Function makes multiple Pixel Searches now so if some fail it has a good chance that it will still do what it should do.

Out of my Readme:

Update:

- Added more Pixelsearch to better keep the status of "Combat" or "Outside of Combat".
- Added a pixelsearch in combat for the green timer to check if its the players turn
- Changed most "fix" sleeps to "Random" sleeps to make the bot safer
- Added a "ToggleCamera" function that will automatically adjust the camera in battle
- Added a check if Atlantica Window is active, if not the programm will close itself to prevent it from going wild on your desktop

What i still want to add is a "Auto-Sit" after each combat so you can regain life automatically, and it would be great if i could get the shaman to heal the group if needed, but Pixelsearching the red life in the bottom is pretty nasty and than it makes problems to target the right character with the spell.

So right now the bot can easy grind mobs which nearly dont damage you, so its best against enemies that are dead in 1 or 2 attack rows.

Some bugs still exist and im trying to fix them, they include the camera outside of combat, which sometimes strangely zoomes in a very bad position and the code can't recover from it that easy (but will if it gets enough time, unless its a very bad deadlock).

If someone is willing to test it and give me some feedback, im sure it will help to make it better and better, even when it can't be as good as a Memory Read Bot (which i have absolutly no clue of how to do them).

So thx in advance for everyone giving reply.
Old 12/08/2008, 03:11   #41

would you upload it on a other hoster? Thanks
Old 12/08/2008, 07:40   #42

I opened a threat for my Bot Project, so if someone is intrested, just try it out and give me some feedback what works and what not.

But be sure that you read the Readme.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/09/2008, 02:08   #43

Dude it's not working... you need to use a different host... use fileshare... or something like that.. if you can can you email me the stuff or the new host site asap... plz and thank you... btw what's your name on Atlantica TheOnlyOne652089?
Old 12/09/2008, 04:24   #44

I will not give out my Ingame name for obvisious reason if somehow a random GM will get in this forum.

But anyhow, i made the threat and upload it on MediaFire.com , nobody gets problem with that site, so hopefully it is working for everybody and feedback for the bot is recommended (i will release new versions whenever i can and think i got something new).

If you want you can help making the bot better /yourself or by just testing it and give feedback what works and what not (best why not).
Old 12/09/2008, 21:20   #45

thx... i got it fine... the only thing is it keeps just clicking on random stuff... why is that?