Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Calling All Old OGR Players!!

Discussion on Calling All Old OGR Players!! within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/28/2012, 16:34   #46

elite*gold: 0
wen start server ?
Old 01/30/2012, 00:30   #47

**EDITED**

I was trying to be nice and help make an AO PServer, for this i received all negative and abuse from people.

This does phase me i'm just no longer continuing with this project unless i get personal time to.

Sorry guys

~mods can close this thread~
Old 01/30/2012, 00:38   #48

i saw that coming. i > saw = isaw, get it ? lulz like isaw which i saw. like.. bcoz.. kevy.. is.. like...
Old 01/30/2012, 10:57   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdead View Post
i saw that coming.
Your part of the reason...
Old 01/30/2012, 11:18   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy21 View Post
Your part of the reason...
Why is that?
Old 01/30/2012, 14:45   #51

Kuups you are a *****...go shoot yourself...kev...don't listen to idiots like him...listen to your heart ...i know you'll make the right decision ...and go fix that skype 'heh

Signed FlamingArrow

P.S. Kuups...eat my Arrow >
Old 01/30/2012, 15:01   #52

You're too meaningless to argue with about name calling.
And "dont listen to him", what is that supposed to mean, i've said nothing "bad" to isaw about anything.

But now i will, since it seems like isaw just wanted these files so he can brag about it and so that he can feel important. Also he kept saying "i dont have time to look into the files" yet he has time to play LoL all day long.

Just hope Auryn comes back (if she comes) and shares the files she has or atleast creates a server...

And i heard you (isaw) said "No one deserves these files", well you're the least one to "deserve" em. In proper hands we would have a functioning server already. (me or aristona atleast)
Old 01/30/2012, 17:18   #53

Quote:
"No one deserves these files"
Taken out of context, yes i did say that and yes why do you deserve these files for free when you demand? Did you do anything in the way of helping to get them.....no

And yes i play league of legends now as my main game, i don't see the issue here o.O

As i said i was going to make all progress public and actively seek help but instead i will now resort back to working on things in my own time

I also understand your bent frustration in badly wanting another AO PServer, i want the same but some things come to those who wait...

You can go play the Chinese server, but as i said 'its only temp server' people all disagree'd with me and then he post's that he wants to close... I have spoken with this guy about working together with my files but he is not interested in continuing.

UPDATE: using virtual ram i can now see that the full server (without database's) run at upto 17gb~ ram, reason its so much - it simulates the whole AO world (apart from instance base area's like tbs/ind/gd/nd/ect these reserve space to be opened which can be adjusted)
Old 01/30/2012, 17:40   #54

"Did you do anything in the way of helping to get them.....no"
Was i ever asked in any point to help with getting them?... no..

Just stop blabbing and publish the files already. You and your 17gigs of ram.
Old 01/30/2012, 19:18   #55

Quote:
Just stop blabbing and publish the files already.
No Longer an Option

Quote:
You and your 17gigs of ram.
o.O you honestly make no sense lol
Old 02/01/2012, 03:01   #56

Kevy, I told the same to your friend Sebek, who were trying to sell the files. Told him that nobody is going to pay such amount for these files. Months passed, and he still couldn't sell them.

I am telling the same to you. As much as I want you to gain something "decent" in return of releasing files, making 1000 referrals for Auryn is pretty much nonsense. How many of us are interested in getting these files? How many people actually play LOL? The amount is so low and your 1k referral target is pretty much unreachable in current condition.
Old 02/06/2012, 15:27   #57

elite*gold: 100
Project closed already bcuz of some tards and their useless words ?

Kev I thought you won't mind these people and continue your work...