Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 20:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Rare Skuld Wings

Discussion on S> Rare Skuld Wings within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/06/2011, 08:51   #31

elite*gold: 0
yes again we all know how to trade it is very simple. but the fact you said it could be done on titan server and thats why it didnt matter which server it was on was why you epic failed.

anyway seems myself and the other guys who was posting in this thread were right and you was wrong. convo end
Old 12/06/2011, 13:04   #32

OMG i think i just haxxed, i "traded" my golden tiger from Sikyon to my Argos account

Pro hacks!

QQ moar plz
Old 12/06/2011, 20:15   #33

bet you 1 billion dollars you didnt sell or trade it on or from titan server like you said you could
Old 12/06/2011, 20:31   #34

Yawn i never said you could...read back mate your starting to look lika tw@.

I said you can trade and I gave the definition TWICE, meeting on titan to to show confirm stuff like UH HAS YOU GOT WING?!
Old 12/06/2011, 21:00   #35

i have qouted the post you said you could many times lol unless you are text blind to what you typed? :

"lol its easy to trade with other servers on titan >.>

you failed sir... "

You didnt say its easy to trade with other servers, you said its easy to trade on TITAN SERVER ... TITAN ... SERVER ... TITAN SERVER

my *** are you retarded?

ill break it down for you ...

lol. its . easy . to . trade. with. other. servers ... TAKE NOTICE AT THIS SECTION -> on titan >.>

you failed sir...
Old 12/06/2011, 22:33   #36

Trolololololol

Definition of Trade != Trade function

You = Tard
Old 12/06/2011, 22:52   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy21 View Post
Trolololololol

Definition of Trade != Trade function

You = Tard
You claimed that you can trade in Titan. Which you cant do. Thats it. Stop being so childish and admit that you were wrong.
Old 12/07/2011, 00:28   #38

I said you can use titans for trades >.> you thought i mean use trade function lol

Derp
Old 12/07/2011, 09:21   #39

yes you said you could use titan for trade, but you cant use titan for trades ... thats the whole point, any trade at all, notonly the trade function, you cant sell on market, use trade function, in any kind or form on titan.

there is no way to trade/sell one item to someone else on titan server
Old 12/07/2011, 20:46   #40

OMFG I NEVER SAID YOU CAN ACTUALLY USE TRADE OR SELL ON TITAN!!

I SAID YOU CAN USE TITAN FOR 'TRADES' SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THE SERVER OF A SELLER!!

NOW ITS IN CAPS CAN YOUR RETARDED *** READ AND COMPREHEND IT?

omg freaking tard
Old 12/07/2011, 21:15   #41

Quote:
lol its easy to trade with other servers on titan >.>
nuff said
Old 12/07/2011, 21:33   #42

Quote:
OMFG I NEVER SAID YOU CAN ACTUALLY USE TRADE OR SELL ON TITAN!!

I SAID YOU CAN USE TITAN FOR 'TRADES' SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THE SERVER OF A SELLER!!

NOW ITS IN CAPS CAN YOUR RETARDED *** READ AND COMPREHEND IT?

omg freaking tard
i must be a ****** your right because your message to me states we can go to titan for "trades". yet nothing can be bought/sold/traded in any way or form.

"OMFG I NEVER SAID YOU CAN ACTUALLY USE TRADE OR SELL ON TITAN!!
"

but then you say you can

"I SAID YOU CAN USE TITAN FOR 'TRADES' "

So which one is it lol ? you first say you cant "trade" but then say you CAN use titan for "trades". you cant have it both ways
Old 12/08/2011, 09:11   #43

TRADES != TRADE FUNCTION

Old 12/08/2011, 09:29   #44

So you cant use trade on titan, but you can use trade on titan ? thats exactly what you just said lol

CANNOT :

"OMFG I NEVER SAID YOU CAN ACTUALLY USE TRADE OR SELL ON TITAN!!
"

CAN :

"I SAID YOU CAN USE TITAN FOR 'TRADES' "
Old 12/09/2011, 08:59   #45

No, I said you was a ******. Please go ask your mummy about definitions of words as i just tested the same theory on my 9yr old little girl and she understood rather easily.

Btw pro quotes, notice that you never once quote anything thats been said Several times you miss understand the convo no need to stress bub.

Wonder how long you can actually keep up quoting out of context before you realize that you have been misunderstood the whole topic lol

Since I am guessing you are a child, would you like some free tutoring in English so we can talk about the finer parts of a language that you don't understand? We can do it right here so maybe others learn too, you know things like some words have dual meaning and some like the word 'Trade' is not unique to a game such as AO and actually has a general meaning other than what you are guessing the rest of us actually mean.

The word that more fits the function You are so eager to call ''Trade' the word 'exchange' is more fitting, but as I said numerous times the context in which i used the word 'Trade' or 'Trades' was exactly how it is defined in the dictionary. I have no clue where you found your's from...

But I will not be offended if you refuse my helpful offer Mr Steve.

Good Day sir

Note: Some words used in the making of this post might make small minds 'cringe' or cause a head scratching sensation, this is only normal to the human brain learning and absorbing new information. If in doubt please refer to online dictionaries or a thesaurus.

P.S I don't actually care what you actually say any more as you have a human form a verbal diarrhea where some sort of faeces dribble's from the person's Oropharynx.