AutoGrinder V.0.6.A RELEASED
Atlantica Online Auto Battle Bot
THIS BOT WAS WRITTEN FIRST PLACE FOR SKIRMISH FIGHTS.
SO MAIN WILL NOT ATTACK ANY MOB IF YOU'RE NOT IN
AUTOBATTLE MODE. HE WILL JUST "SKIP" UNTIL
AB ARE FULL AND THEN HE SWITCHES AB MODE ON AGAIN.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AB-LICENSE HE WILL JUST
SKIP MAIN ALWAYS.
Here comes my actual version of the "bot" i am actually developing and using.
It is made and tested for
International Server (US AO) V3.20.36
European Server (EuroAO) V3.14.36
Before you say "IT'S NOT WORKING" / "WHY IT DOES NOT WHAT I WANT" :
Software you will need
to get it running:
1. AutoIT V3
2. TexMod - included in script archive
3. The TexMod Modding File - included in script archive
4. The Bot Script
How to get it running:
1. Make sure your Atlantica Online Settings are as shown in the following pictures:
Note: All Mercs must be in Merc-AB-Mode
(small computers over their heads)
2. After changing AO Settings close the game.
3. Install AutoIT V3 on your system and make sure it's running.
4. If you run Win Vista/7 make sure, AutoIt3.exe is running in compatibility mode Wind XP SP 2 as Admin:
5. Extract the autogrinder.rar to any folder you like.
6. Start texmod.exe
(under Windows Vista/7 "Run As Administrator
7. Start Atlantica Onlia via TexMod as shown in the following picture:
TexMod makes sure all simplified avatars will be green
for better finding later.
8. After you logged in you can start autogrinder.au3
by dbl-click on it (be sure AutoIT runs with Admin Rights)
9. Check the "Overview" Tab to show the correct Values...
(Uncheck these boxes if you don't have this merc or if you don't
want the bot to take care of it)
10. Check the settings for you life/mana/heal pots and other settings:
*1 - if unckeded: bot will stop in town after death
*2 - if checked: bot will teleport back to favorite fiven after
x-numbers of successfull battles
*3 - if checked: bot will use WoL if HP of x mercs < x %
*4 - if checked: bot will activate AutoBattle if count of collected
autobattles is >= x
*5 - if checked: bot will wait after battle until all mercs are fully
healed if it detects a change in the might (can be due
to lvl-up, damaged gear, out of ammunition...)
If you die during battle, he will teleport back to the place which is set in Favorites (My Info -> Character -> Favorites). Just select here the row of the favorite he should TP back to.
11. If done.. bring him to the place where you wanna grind and push "Start" button or F6.
For me this lil bot is working fine.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
I DO NOT ALLOW THE UPLOAD OF THis TOOL TO ANY OTHER HOSTER!!!!!