Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> Argos acct//Items

Discussion on B> Argos acct//Items within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up B> Argos acct//Items

Please let me know what is on the acct etc, an asking price and if you are willing to sell items vs the whole account and gold etc.

PMs are okay as well.

Thank you!
Old 09/12/2011, 19:33   #2

Bump!
Old 09/22/2011, 07:29   #3

BUMP
Old 09/30/2011, 12:47   #4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS acct and items in Nirvana server !!!
07/11/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all like the title say I want to sell my acct and items in Nirvana server the acct have RD deco 4 slot and few IM deco 4 slot all char in acct are template and DB lvl, PM here if interested can show you the acct. Also selling items and gear like bracers,bboe,plate 600 def set or can buy acct to include all items. Thank you let the offer begin ^^ DB HD nuker DB WT warrior x2 All gear up and rdy to roll :)
WTS Acct and Items Nirvana Server!!!!!
07/11/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Hi ElitePvpers i would like to sell my acct in Nirvana server with RD deco perm, also would like to sell items and gears, 600 def set +10 and +11 sword +9 bracer and +11 bracer BBoE KG Plates and much more feel free to pm me and i might just have what you need to Pwned ^_^ thanks for your interest PS: Selling gears and items cheaper then Gold seller site ^_~ PM ME!!!
Trading items on a non merchant acct
01/11/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Okay so for some reason i couldnt see this one guys messages that he was sending me to buy an item so i logged in my noob and bought the item and then i tried to trade the item to my main and i couldn't because my account wasnt a merchant acct. so now i have to wait 3 days for my acct to be trade partners. Is their anyway i can bypass this and get the item now?
12x SB for Other Items/Acct
11/04/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, Im trading my 12x SB on fenrir (has odds and ends) for a acct/ items on naga server. open to all other offers aswell haven't played rappelz in about 5 months. Will use a middle man if you dont go first as im no scammer. Thanks :) pm for msn address
WTT swsro acct for isro sparta acct/items
03/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Just like you see in the title, i dont want cash,i have that xD so i want to trade my nearly empty swsro acct for a decent account on isro, or isro sparta items and gold. I play isro on sparta server, dont buy gold or anything, so im always low, any cool items will probably be accepted. The swsro account has been played on for all of 15min (lol xD) it has a lvl 11 (i believe bower) but you have room to create more and delete that one. If you ever wanted to try out swsro but...