Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Value of AO accounts and how to sell safe ?

Discussion on Value of AO accounts and how to sell safe ? within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Value of AO accounts and how to sell safe ?

An averagre 120 account with 900 ish might. Mounts, gear etc.

What would You say it can bring in. I dont think just becasue someone used IM alot they can expect 1000s of dollars in return when selling.

How to sell safe ?

If someone is using paypal and then chargebacks the payment. Will the seller lose his money or is it paypal/the bank ?
Old 04/21/2011, 15:05   #2

Depends on your nrgotiation with the prospect buyer. For sfaety, you have to choose carefully your buyer. If you have a bad feeling then dont go with it.
Old 04/22/2011, 03:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampe99 View Post
An averagre 120 account with 900 ish might. Mounts, gear etc.

What would You say it can bring in. I dont think just becasue someone used IM alot they can expect 1000s of dollars in return when selling.

How to sell safe ?

If someone is using paypal and then chargebacks the payment. Will the seller lose his money or is it paypal/the bank ?
Paypal dont refund intangible items, if you buy something and open a dispute, its a auto-loose. Unless you really trust someone, dont buy over paypal. Same applies to sellers, if a customer do a chargeback, you will end up loosing the money and also will pay a fee to paypal.

Paypal isnt safe, take care.

I would recommend a middleman service.
Old 04/22/2011, 04:04   #4

thats why u link it to ebay more safe