Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ndoors Free Gcoins Hack/Method

Discussion on Ndoors Free Gcoins Hack/Method within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/29/2011, 13:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diuuude View Post
Then why you answer with so many details if you didn't waste your time reading ? You obviouly readed atleast a part of his post, and you did it badly as you failed at your flame attempt...

Calling someone "stupid" when he is obviously smarter than you (do I have to say "by far!" ?), what an epic failure...

Anyways, great fail. It always make me laugh to see peoples failing and still trying to grab anything around to not fall too badly
the epic fail is that you cannot even read, can you see a single part where i said you was "stupid?" lmao uber fail mate. oh and as for smartness, you dont compare
Old 10/30/2011, 09:26   #17

Omg Steve Shut up , Everyone could see your fail attempt at "flaming" if you're not reading the thread why the **** did you even tried to flame him? omfg gtfo and you can't even finish oyur sentences.Keep talking **** and your gonna get more embarrassed. Seriously READ the **** post or else just GTFO don't say anything why making this ******* thing more idiotic than what it is right now

-On Topic-

Ndoors i saw the bug good job and all man , but little question bro have you tried doing this at nexon? , if there was something like this for ndoors then there is still a possibility that it might work for nexon's surveys. If something comes up then pm me i wanna know more about this. (I know it's patched already but something new could come up or a similar bug,Wish you good luck hope you can find something -From Cuba Brayan says GBye-)
Old 10/30/2011, 11:17   #18

lol love it when people reply to a post which relates to them in no way at all
Old 10/30/2011, 11:38   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMalone777 View Post
lol love it when people reply to a post which relates to them in no way at all
Well its on the thread , and it is an useless post so why post it why flaming , just making a point buddy , stop embarrassing your self it's annoying how you post something so stupid just to make your self look bad , and look like an ******* in front of everyone , if you don't even read people's post why answer it huh? why flame? You just said it on a post yourself seriously GTFO Annoying little flamer. Would someone Ban this fool.
Old 10/30/2011, 14:29   #20

again posting about something which doesnt concern you. epic fail

and they should ban you, you jumped into something which had nothing to do with you and caused somewhat more of a stir. and yet you sit there calling me a flamer lmao
Old 10/30/2011, 21:38   #21

Quote:
again posting about something which doesnt concern you. epic fail

and they should ban you, you jumped into something which had nothing to do with you and caused somewhat more of a stir. and yet you sit there calling me a flamer lmao
Something that doesn't concern me? , really.... is that all you can say? excuse me but a flamer does concern me , bad post's like yours does concern me , you know why? because people like you ruin the forums , you get people in bad moods , you get it? and why would your post concern me at all? well because i can just report it and be done with you. This is the last message I'm gonna write to you...Stop flaming people and stop trying to be the "know it all noob" kay? thx bye.
Old 11/01/2011, 06:37   #22

steve please shhhh... brayan dont waste your time with him.. and Ndoorsfgc it is really hard to belive that u get free gcoins... but if u did.. woo.. cool.. but maybe there is a wey to that again.. u can try it... but to be honet.. is really but really hard to belive jeje
Old 11/01/2011, 13:18   #23

no i wont shhhh. i said the dates were very old back when gcoins were in effect. then this guy comes along and crys at me. get prioritys straight
Old 11/01/2011, 22:54   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ighi View Post
steve please shhhh... brayan dont waste your time with him.. and Ndoorsfgc it is really hard to belive that u get free gcoins... but if u did.. woo.. cool.. but maybe there is a wey to that again.. u can try it... but to be honet.. is really but really hard to belive jeje
i tried to do nexon surveys but i cant see them in my browser idk why, but i think it might be the same as ignitedgames(new spanish AO company), and i tried a lot of usa surveys in peanut labs i really tried to make them properly, but i dont get the Icash(new ignitedgames coin).

If anyone find a survey(from any country) in peanutlabs(preferably fast an easy) that you could make and receive the cash, let me know please, because i know how to make them multiple times in one account

PD: Well actually i heard a new rumour to make cash, when i was playing AO spanish i saw a couple of mexicans with all mounts,+10items,wings, etc... the rumour was this... pitifully you need to be in mexico and have a cellphone to make this work, you need to go to peanut labs where you can see mexican mobile surveys, so you can subscribe to a mobile company they give you a pin code, you place it, and then you get in the congratulations page and your cash is charged, the difference between these mexico mobile surveys and the rest of mobile surveys in usa,brazil,argentina,canada etc.. is that you can subscribe to them multiple times and you dont lose money. Is just a rumour, but again i seen mexicans getting new mounts/wings multiple times and that is suspicious.

Unless they remove surveys for cash someone will find a way to get them for free
Old 11/01/2011, 23:15   #25

in fear of being cried at by the previous people ...

Wouldnt this "hack" (if noticed of course), cause that players account to be banned? since it shows in history (which i gathers from his evidence of it working previously with gcoins), it could be noticed and then once verified that a trick/hack/bug was used to obtain them they would take action?

just curious on past experience upon using the method you know. thanks
Old 11/01/2011, 23:45   #26

Quote:

Wouldnt this "hack" (if noticed of course), cause that players account to be banned? since it shows in history (which i gathers from his evidence of it working previously with gcoins), it could be noticed and then once verified that a trick/hack/bug was used to obtain them they would take action?

Well i wont call it a hack anymore but just a method given by the game itself, its been 6 months using that method and not taking a ban, a lot of people reported me because i was getting a lot of "congratulations you get a mount/wing" messages asking GM's to find something wrong in my account, and its been 7/8 months and my account still playable.

I wont say doing this is wrong and get you banned, because the game website place an ad for you that say free cash, so they cant ban you if you are using a method given by them for you to get the cash free. Well that is my opinion.
Old 11/02/2011, 00:06   #27

i get over 15.000 gcoins (some time ago) and pay nothing.
15.000 gcoins = more nexoncash (i dont know the course)
i see his pictures and thing, he use the same way than me.
--> Sponsorpay (some emails, some proxys) and get the free things (less Nexoncash, but saver). Do some questions or other things.
i get some hard things too: register on page and get premium for 3 months (25€).
i doo this things with my not real IP, fake emails and fake adress, i fake all. nobody found me but better do the safe way, whitout creditcards, handy numbers etc.
Old 11/03/2011, 12:29   #28

Quote:

Ok Funny , FIRST you say it's fake , Then we tell you to tone it down a bit and you say that we cried to you ( the previous people who tried to correct you , including me. ) Lol it is funny because 1 AFTER you say its FAKE! You fight with people who are trying to correct you , THEN... you ask for advice? Wtf omg.. troll much? seriously.

On topic Lol that guy up there ^ made my day.

Ndoors dude i can make surveys on peanut labs on USA and i get my cash , but there aren't any mobile surveys. If you can PM me we can talk about this "method" of yours but so yeah. Tell me if you are still up for it.
Old 11/03/2011, 13:00   #29

what a suprise, he cried! *****. im not asking for advise at all ... im actually trying to point out my already voiced oppinion in a way people like YOU wouldnt cry about it and act like a little girl. BUT STILL YOU DO ***** MUAHAHAHA

keep crying, its funny

I act nice and ask questions respectfully ... and YET YOU STILL complain and cry ... muahahahaa