Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quit-Sale: AO-INT-Alexandria - Sell Gold 0.1usb/b

Discussion on Quit-Sale: AO-INT-Alexandria - Sell Gold 0.1usb/b within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quit-Sale: AO-INT-Alexandria - Sell Gold 0.1usb/b

Hi there,
after many joyful years with this game I sold my items and would like to sell the Gold here now. I sell for 0.1usb per billion Gold. This Gold was earned legit, no duping, no botting. Send me a PM here first, I will send you my skype name and we will work things out as you wish.

If you buy more than 100b, I will add a 10% Bonus to the total amount you bought.

Please be informed that I can only be online or do trades on weekends because I work currently abroad.

I accept payment via PayPal only from verified accounts.

Currently I have 8b Gold in Stock, Screenshots avaiable.

If interested, I also sell my account. With all mercenaries except Lich, a lot +10 DC Weapons(no trade), Elizabeth Bracelets/Earrings(no trade) and enough coins to have Brody gear (no trade) for many months. All Gear-Craftskills are polished to 140. The account is charged with a Blessing License last for many months. Basically ready to play. If you want details, send me your question, I send you screens.
Old 03/18/2017, 03:01   #2

Gold is sold out, if interested in the account, pm me here and we work things out. Thanks
Old 03/21/2017, 13:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still have it?