Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AO/Delphi 22.5b 1.1/b

Discussion on AO/Delphi 22.5b 1.1/b within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AO/Delphi 22.5b 1.1/b

22.5b for 1.1b or $24 for all
jus31310 skype
1850train-Raidcall

closed sold to shinji Thanks!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DELPHI - Who make Exploits, Hacks and Tools with DELPHI?
05/15/2013 - CO2 Programming - 13 Replies
Hi all. Iwith DELPHI, but a dont now. hello, I use Delphi to program and i like someone put here source code of make Exploits, Hacks and Tools bot here, or part of the code. ty to all
Help Delphi 7
09/06/2012 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hi guys I'm with a doubt how to make a code in delphi, to make cheats in my DLL I've always used PSINGLE ($ ADDRESS) ^: VALUE; But now I'm with 1 and 1 offset pointer that work together to change the value of one address and I need help on how to ride in delphi I make the change, if someone can help I am grateful; Pointer / Offset: 00b93530/204 thank you
[DELPHI&METIN]Wie sind die Delphi Befehle für einen Bot?
03/07/2010 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Hallo liebe com, ich habe mal eine Frage: Ich möchte einen Metin Bot in Delphi schreiben aber ich weiß nicht die Befehle für eine bestimmte Taste senden etc. könnt ihr mir die pls sagen oder per pn geben MfGGGGGG
delphi
06/02/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
was trying to create a UCE after formatting my computer. but nw my delphi does not work anymore. it keep saying my reg key is invalid. is there any crack of delphi 7?