Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL 139 DUAL BLADE (SIKYON SERVER)

Discussion on LVL 139 DUAL BLADE (SIKYON SERVER) within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LVL 139 DUAL BLADE (SIKYON SERVER)

it's got a mansion of 2 maxed lvl facilities

main 139 -> 2 +10 DG swords with +4 evil armor set
tarkan 138 -> +10 DG axe with +7 DG armor and rest evil armor equips
sheriff 138 -> +7 Evil gun with +7 DG armor and rest evil armor equips
rin 128
valky 131 (130upgrade not done)
vamp 129
pirate 135
emp 137
hwarang 137
Druid 135
cannoneer 132
oracle 134

if you get +4 evil set for them you can still beat +4 pega set player in KJ fight. (we tried) it's that strong . 1.2mil might already with only those 3 equipped.

skills are all maxed out pretty much. upgrades are all done except valky's 130 upgrade.
except those 3 main and merc, i sold all equips from the rest. i am leaving 10 bil in this account, this way, you can buy what equips you want for the mercs.
this account can solo africa TBS as well as the rest of TBS.
send me the offer or email @ .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dual Weapon Question (Blade/Glavie)
10/27/2012 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello guys i have a blader lvl 101, gap9 now, its force blader, but some friends said for i change to dual weapon (take off force, and put Glavie) im not sure, can some one give his advice or send me a dual weapon Guide link? thx
[Guide] Dual weapon (blade/glavie)
04/07/2012 - SRO Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
So, in this guilde i'll show you what's the most important thing to get on a blade/glavier. And here we go. Bicheon Smashing Series Strike N' Smash - Max it Stab N' Smash - Max it Crosswise Smash - Max it
WTS LV 111 Blade/Glavie Dual Char on Herculas
02/20/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
hey i sell here my lv 111 Blade/glavie dual char on Herculas he have a rare/legend +0-+12 set and 3 parts on acc legend +5 fb all max str int hp mp Weapons Glavie legend +12 blade legend +3 shield Rare +12 get much silk items Devil spirit 20% magic pop :) in storage he have much legend/rare items and nova 11D
Wts 90 lvl dual bow/blade/fire Esro4
08/22/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
As the title say I wanna sell my dual char in EliteSRO4. The char is 90 full str. Skills are 85-pacheon/ 80-fire/ 78-bicheon.There aren`t many items on the char but it`s full with elements. What I want for the char is gold on the server,silk items on esro4, ore $ via paypal for more info u can pm me here ore add me on skype - wish7boy.Ty all.There`s 3 days prem on the char to :D
WTS 108 FF DUAL + SUN BLADE
05/15/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Level: 108 Captain - Thief Rank 6 Server: Gaia Skills: Bicheon 108 FF - Heuskul 108 FF - Fire 108 FF Sp left: 320k Set: Clean D11 Set with D10 Sun accesories (account bound from event) Gold: 1b~ (Can add more if you add extra $$) Silk: 4 left~ (Can add more if you add extra $$) Avatar: FULL Arabian Avatar (Silk bought NOT rented) - Devil Wing Avatar with a Halloween Hat Storage: Full of Elixirs and tabs with lots of scrolls and 5% devils. Extras: Dead Cat - Account bound SOS's in...