Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

131 dual sword main DELPHI

Discussion on 131 dual sword main DELPHI within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
131 dual sword main DELPHI

As the title says i wanna sell my dual sword main on delphi server
1,1might, fully equiped, good at tbs, got ody , druid, guan , pirate , empress and many others, skills aren't all makes, has 1b in bank and many other items in inventory.Those interested pm me and i'll private msg you some screenshots

I want 50$ for it ( i can negociate) , but i want them in rp codes for league of legends and in league of legends riot points.

I don't go first , you go first or we will find middleman ( again you pay for him and i'll substract some from the account price).After i get my points i'll pass you all the info to change mail and the account will be all yours.

Pm me if interested.Cheers!