Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

T/S> Diablo3 or LoL account

Discussion on T/S> Diablo3 or LoL account within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
T/S> Diablo3 or LoL account

Trading/Selling great Diablo3 account, MP10 geared barb, most other champs are level 60.

I also have league of legends account with a lot of champions and skins.

Trading it for gold or items on Sikyon, but you can also transfer gold and gear to Sikyon from other servers (but I guess you already know that).

EDIT: Also offer me whole account on any server, especially if its higher level.

EDIT2: Also, if you buy my Diablo3 account (i can sell gold/gear only too) you get all other games blizzard has published, and I got them all.