Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling gold Atlantica(Europe)

Discussion on Selling gold Atlantica(Europe) within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Sell 50b gold (what i have in my stock right now),more in the coming days.

My price is 5 euro for each B via paypal(verified) only . In case you would like to buy, let me a mp and i will contact you back.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
07/30/2012 - Atlantica Online Trading - 5 Replies
Stock : a bit over 150b. Price 8 euro/b. Price unnegotiable. Payment via paypal(verified only). In case you are interested mp for more details. Cheers.
Selling About 150 B Atlantica US Gold $2.5/bil ONLY Trusted Buyers
07/19/2012 - Atlantica Online Trading - 7 Replies
Selling About 150 B Atlantica US Gold $2.5/bil ONLY Trusted Buyers Yes, if you are trusted, I will go first in increments, and you must be paypal verified. Whether I deem you trusted is arbitrary, but I will not be selling to you if I deem you not trusted. Thanks for viewing my sale. If you have a smooth buy from me, please post here. Again I am going first to Trusted Buyers, and I am only selling to Trusted Buyers atm.
Selling High Grade Atlantica Stuff & Gold
04/08/2012 - Atlantica Online Trading - 7 Replies
First user of this account and has never been sold/used other than myself. Quitting the game and would like to get the most I can back (spent tons in IM, and trust me, buying this will be much better than spending on the real Item Mall). Some points I would like to point out are: -ALL MERCENERY are fully upgraded at level 130. -ALL MERCENERY has their best skills fully upgraded and optimized for PVP/TBS. -Never botted, all legit earned via TBS and Item Mall. -All TBS up to my current...
[Selling][Atlantica Online US] Gold / Items / Account [Macedon Server]
03/18/2012 - Atlantica Online Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, Time has come and I don't have more spare time to play AO. So I'm selling all my mounts / items / gold. Also, I'm willing to sell the whole account if I get any good offer (main level 140, most crafts are Evil-level, 1.9m might, all the A mercs upgraded to 130, etc, etc etc; whisper me for more details if you are interested on the whole account) Feel free to send me a private message to know about the gold ratios. Thanks!
Selling Atlantica Online Gold/Mounts (Argos US server)
09/14/2011 - Atlantica Online Trading - 2 Replies
All rates at $2 for every 100m in game gold! Bulk rates available! Offering great deals on mounts! Ancient Fox 90 USD Min. Level 70 Attack Power 460-560 Defense 7800 Strength +260