Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S/T>Gold on Delphi server or trade for other servers' gold.

Discussion on S/T>Gold on Delphi server or trade for other servers' gold. within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile S/T>Gold/lvl 139 char on Delphi.

As the title says, I have about 40B of Delphi gold which I can either sell or trade it for gold on other servers. I am a well-known, trustworthy and top-ranked player on Delphi (which I can prove), so rest assured I'm not going to scam anybody. If anyone is interested paying cash for Item Mall items for cheaper than Nexon's prices , I have atlas ores and blessing for sale as well.

I am also selling my lvl 139 char.

Edit: Since I cannot change the name of this thread, I'm going to remake it with the name I want. Mods feel free to delete this one if you wish.
Old 10/19/2011, 01:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much for the gold per billion?
Old 10/25/2011, 15:36   #3

Fluctuates depending when you want it.
Old 10/31/2011, 08:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Plz add my MSN:. I'll buy all the 4b gold.
Old 11/07/2011, 00:12   #5

Added. Still about 40b leftover.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
trade delphi gold and mounts decos for macedon gold
05/11/2011 - Atlantica Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I have a lot of gold and mounts and decorations on delphi server but I'm looking too play more on my macedon toon so if any1 has unwanted gold on macedon then I would like too make some sort of trade for my dephi gear and gold thanx
S> atlantica gold on delphi
04/10/2011 - Atlantica Online Trading - 4 Replies
have about 20b+ in gold http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6474/proofjb.j pg Uploaded with ImageShack.us leave reply or pm for detail
B> Delphi Accnt/Gold
12/18/2010 - Atlantica Online Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for Delphi account to buy and STRIP IDC about level and merc i want the goods ;) Also if someone could tell me how do i hack this lol the post i see make me lost as they are old and realllllyyyy long lol :)
WTT/WTB Gold on Servers Neptune, Mars, Eos for Gold on Server Eldorado!
02/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Good day, I want to trade some gold from Server Neptune, Mars, Eos for Gold on Server Eldorado. If you only want to sell your gold, you can make me a good offer and i can pay via paypal. So if you have gold on Eldorado, pls add me fast!
wts or trade for Gold Perfect World my/eng Delphi Account
12/22/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
http://files.homepagemodules.de/b149235/f30t224p71 4n1.jpgHi i Have Level 78 Mage on Delphi Sérver With Good Items HHSuit 4Sockel and HHHelm +HH5Shoes +5 Blackholesword and 20 Dolls and others... need Ingame Gold to trade it to other server or, u buy for me on other Server ingame Gold Offer Pls