Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Atlantica online server files

Discussion on S> Atlantica online server files within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Atlantica online server files

I want to sell atlantica online server files . PM me for details . Just serious offers .
Old 09/24/2011, 21:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why don't you prove that you have them first. Post few screenshots on your GM account saying "Hello Aristona", also the screenshot of server files while the server is on.We'll believe you then.

Also, don't expect ridicilous offers please. OGRealms admin asked for 5.000 USD for the server files + database when they had the only server. There is a new chinese private server (also he has 2x different server files) around so it means there'll be possible leaks/hacks in the future and server files will be released eventually.

If you don't want to post your proof on public, send them via pm. I know few people who is interested in buying it. I can get you contact them.
Old 09/25/2011, 00:41   #3

You want proof ? No problem :

Also to clear some things that you posted . OGR have never offered a public sale of their files - idk where you got that info from .

And about chinese server . That guy have only 1 server files . All diffrent was about client . You couldn't see that someone had druid in formation via patrol check because druid wasn't on that client ' class book ' .

If you have any other questions , feel free to ask .
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2011, 01:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Some 1 make an english private server plzzzZzzzzzzz and not ogr ao that sucks
Old 09/25/2011, 03:16   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you send/post a screen shot of the actual server files.
Old 09/25/2011, 03:41   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What's everyone's need to see screens of the 'Actual files' o.O

Surely this is easier to name random files to 'fake it' but these above screens look legit imo

Wish I could afford em :/
Old 09/25/2011, 06:25   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebek6 View Post
Also to clear some things that you posted . OGR have never offered a public sale of their files - idk where you got that info from .
Thanks for posting proof. 5.000 usd is the price OGRealms admins gave to one of their GM's. I got this information from a GM itself.

Quote:
And about chinese server . That guy have only 1 server files . All diffrent was about client . You couldn't see that someone had druid in formation via patrol check because druid wasn't on that client ' class book ' .
Yes I know, the client was problematic, but no, he has two different server files that he got from another source. (calls it as a company)

The new client is different, however, server files does not support TBS, nor the new guild crafting system. The new server files especially did not support the old database, that is why he had to wipe server completely and used a leaked database of Spanish AO.

Anyway, feel free to share the price in your mind.
Old 09/25/2011, 10:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristona37 View Post
Thanks for posting proof. 5.000 usd is the price OGRealms admins gave to one of their GM's. I got this information from a GM itself.
I know that situation very well . My advice is to ask that person again for price .
You are wrong with 5.000 .
Old 09/25/2011, 11:22   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why don't you start your own AO pserver? You could earn way more than 5k
Old 09/25/2011, 12:11   #10

I would need an investor for that . That's why I want to get some money first to start server .
Old 09/25/2011, 12:55   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You know the situation well? What are you smoking man? Are you expecting to get 10.000+ USD for these leaked files?

Give OGRealms admin 5.000 USD, and they'll gladly give you the server files since it's dead. There is only 25 online who is sitting in rome.

Quote:
I would need an investor for that . That's why I want to get some money first to start server .
You're really expecting to sell these server files for something around 5.000 USD when you actually say you need to get some money to host your own AO server?

Meh really. Consider yourself lucky if you can sell it for a price near 500 USD after saying this. (and I am serious, prolly 3-4 people will try to buy these files, no more and no less.) AO community is so small so don't expect ridicilous prices. Donations doesn't even cover dedicated server bills so go figure.

Whatever, good luck with selling it. Hit me up with the price/files and I can cover your few months of hosting via NetDirekt.
Old 09/25/2011, 13:06   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristona37 View Post
You know the situation well? What are you smoking man? Are you expecting to get 10.000+ USD for these leaked files?

Give OGRealms admin 5.000 USD, and they'll gladly give you the server files since it's dead. There is only 25 online who is sitting in rome.

You're really expecting to sell these server files for something around 5.000 USD when you actually say you need to get some money to host your own AO server?

Meh really. Consider yourself lucky if you can sell it for a price near 500 USD after saying this. (and I am serious, prolly 3-4 people will try to buy these files, no more and no less.) AO community is so small so don't expect ridicilous prices. Donations doesn't even cover dedicated server bills so go figure.

Whatever, good luck with selling it. Hit me up with the price/files and I can cover your few months of hosting via NetDirekt.
Ok , go ahead and buy files from OGR - Good luck with that .

I am waiting for some real offers on PM . Don't spam my thread with your brilliant thoughts , thanks .
Old 09/25/2011, 13:24   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Ok , go ahead and buy files from OGR - Good luck with that .
I don't need to waste 5.000 USD on server files which will be leaked within few weeks. If I knew nobody else had access to these files, I would buy it right now, however, you, chinese guy and AO admins have the files so far.

Also, as far as I know, their test server was hacked 2 weeks ago. Matter of time till someone release these files tbh.

Quote:
I am waiting for some real offers on PM . Don't spam my thread with your brilliant thoughts , thanks .
I'm just telling you the truth. Why would someone give you 5.000 USD when you actually said "I need money to open my own server." ? How can you be sure your server won't get hacked at the day you release, making all the money buyer spend go waste?

Stop dreaming. Nobody will pay you 5.000 USD. Go ahead and make your own server, cause we both know you're wasting your time here.

Lastly, believe me, if there was someone who would buy these files and pay the max amount of money in this forum, it would be me. However, I just doubt someone will hand you thousands of USD in this situation. How would you guarantee me you won't be selling this files to anybody else after me?

You, and the buyer of files will open the server same time and get like 10-online on each server due to minimal community. Meh, whatever. I'll comment no longer in this topic. Just hit me up with a price you're looking for and I'll ask few people who I know interested in buying.
Old 09/25/2011, 16:45   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aristona are you from OGR/Chinese server? cause it looks like your trying to stop/deter people buying these files?

Listen i think they are worth anything from 10k-500k cause thats what retails pays for them and i bet OGR made LOADS i the year they been running their server, Chinese server is really ****** tbh and I would LOL at anyone who spent money on it.

I just hope someone with money and not BS finds this post and buys them and makes a server to be proud of!
Old 09/25/2011, 19:13   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy21 View Post
Aristona are you from OGR/Chinese server? cause it looks like your trying to stop/deter people buying these files?
Wrong. Why would I do something which doesn't even benefit me? I am just trying to get it sold quicker since you're only dreaming with 5.000, 10.000 and even 500.000 (lol) prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy21 View Post
Listen i think they are worth anything from 10k-500k cause thats what retails pays for them and i bet OGR made LOADS i the year they been running their server, Chinese server is really shitty tbh and I would LOL at anyone who spent money on it.

I just hope someone with money and not BS finds this post and buys them and makes a server to be proud of!
If someone could buy it for 500.000 USD from NDoors, why would they bother buying it from another source, which is literally "illegal" for the same price? If you are really giving 500.000 USD away, give it to me. I will write you an AO emulator and give you the source files just for 250.000, lol.

For once, Nexon USA holds the current world-wide publishing rights. Yearly world-wide rental license should be around 750.000 USD. (when I wanted to buy Talisman Online rights for a single country, it was around 50.000 usd.)

If AO would be a very popular game like WOW and there would be no other private server around, then yeah, someone could invest huge prices (yet again, they would require some kind of guarantee so the seller won't resell it to anybody else) we are talking about a server which will possiblity get 60 online at maximum.

Chinese server is not shitty. It is the "same" server files this guy trying to sell. Except, chinese client sucks and nothing properly works. With a decent english client with new features it would be working like a charm. (or well, in other case, in the hands of professionals and not in the ones who can't even code a ASP register page himself) Not to mention, admin doesn't have an idea how an AO server should be. I had around 36b in my bank when I was level 50, yet I couldn't even buy an Enchant Stone II to enchant my gear because they were non-existant. How funny it could be?

Lastly, I just talked with Auryn (head GM on OGR) and she said OGR made like 20.000 USD for running the server for 12 months. This comes from the main source and not assumptions like yours. That server was the only-one, had no rivals, had no hack issues what-so-ever, had a decent management till the last months, had advertisements in almost all websites and they could still make 2.000$ a month. Face this and stop dreaming. These files are not Diablo III leaked server files. It is just AO server files which is leaked 3 times already, and probably will be released in 2 months at worst.
Closed Thread