Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Searching] Medieval Designer/Artist

Discussion on [Searching] Medieval Designer/Artist within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 75
Arrow [Searching] Medieval Designer/Artist

Hello there,
Well I’ve a kind of special request which takes a lot of experience. So nothing for newcomers, I guess.
I’d need a header/thread design pieces in medieval design therefore you will need experience with:
  • Basic Knowledge about Medieval Ages would be optimal (Heraldry symbols and their meanings, as in: )
  • Comon Sense of Colors of the Medieval Ages, and their look. (it’s not a gaming logo, you can’t use any color you like, neither is it modern design).

So over all, beside the main art/drawing work you will also need a bit of research for colors/symbols etc.
I’ll provide the family crest/coat of arms in 300dpi (can be seen in the far top right corner on the example), so you can resize it anyhow you like and use it’s colors.
Example of what you will/should create: (Therefore a transparent lettering + art around it)

For skilled artist’s this should be an easy task, for more information’s please add me on skype (patrick.neuman93) (English & German). I’ll provide every information needed. – You’re allowed to use existing content you find, if there's no copyright.