Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Youtube Intro for videos + Icon and maybe banner!

Discussion on Youtube Intro for videos + Icon and maybe banner! within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 34
Youtube Intro for videos + Icon and maybe banner!

Hello everyone! I am looking for a solid youtube intro, let me tell you a little bit about my channel.

First off, I have not posted any videos yet!
The username is Lawfulaardvark
This is/will be a high quality variety gaming channel "meaning not just one game"
Things I want in the intro, I want the intro to be short and sweet and some-what flashy.
I want there to be a cool exciting beat in the intro "although i can add that".
I want my name if possible to be incorporated within the intro "aardvarks are a thing"
Most of all I want it to flow well. If it is an animation sequence of differnet games coming together to form my name while a flashy beat plays that would be cool, but I am honestly open to anything!

As for the icon, something thats kind of cheesy and fitting for a serious but fun gaming channel. Banner just need to be gaming related!

It would be awesome if all three can have a logo incorporated but I am not looking that far into the future yet!

The main startup I would like is the intro video! If anyone can send me samples, or would like to contact me to discuss payments "or vouches", and what should be incorporated in this intro video, please message me via elitepvpers "i check onto this site roughly 4-8 times a day" or skype!
If I do not respond on skype you have contacted the incorrect skype and I suggest messaging me your skype name!.

My skype name is Kyle Nonya, and has a picture of a jellyfish with a dark blue background.

Just an update, I went ahead and made my own intro, i will definetly want to change in along the future but will work for now.. Custom art is still needed!
Old 07/29/2016, 01:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hello, I am currently focused on graphic design, but had 4 years of experience in video editing, and can make you an intro + yt artwork, add my skype if you're interested!

Tags
editing, flashy, intro, video, youtube