Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Webradio Logo

Discussion on Webradio Logo within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Webradio Logo

Heyho,

I am searching for a logo creator, it should be based on league of legends because it´s a league of legends radio, it´s not a must but it´s very nice when anything is on it from league, pls PM me for more informations and your price details, ty (:
Old 05/27/2016, 11:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
added skype
Old 05/28/2016, 05:17   #3

Dizzy made me a logo because his friend is on holydays and nobody can help him, that he said after I paid

25€.

In his traded thread he said 'professional' graphics and he's right..it's professional, have skype conv.
Old 05/28/2016, 08:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

****... Thats a **** Logo...
Feel free and add me skype : justin.mediengestaltung
Old 05/28/2016, 09:22   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 186
The Black Market: 426/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptoDestiny View Post
Dizzy made me a logo because his friend is on holydays and nobody can help him, that he said after I paid

25€.

In his traded thread he said 'professional' graphics and he's right..it's professional, have skype conv.
LOL

25€ FOR THIS?

Holy!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2016, 11:16   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptoDestiny View Post

25€.

Yea, that's a real shame. Add me if you are still looking for assistance with this.
Old 05/28/2016, 18:39   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 413/0/0
Hello there,if you are still interested add me on Skype to discuss about it.
Below you can find my main thread and my contact information.

Cheers!