Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Logo

Discussion on Logo within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Logo

Hey, i want to buy a Logo

I'll pay 1,50 € via Paypal

PN me or Skype: Jigs4wHD
Old 03/31/2016, 09:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
PN ist raus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche jemanden der mir mein Logo designed - looking for someone to design my logo
07/25/2015 - General Art - 2 Replies
Halllooo, Ich bin auf der Suche nach jemandem der mir mein Logo designed. Das Logo existiert bereits in meinem Kopf, da ich leider künstlerisch sehr unbegabt bin brauche ich jmd. der es aufs Papier bringt. Bei Interesse pm an mich. ----------------------------------------------- Hellooo, I'm looking for someone to create my logo for me. I have the logo already in mind but due the lack of my art skills, I need someone to put it on the paper. If you're interested please send me a pm.
[Tutorial] Change the login screen logo / Logo ändern
05/29/2013 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Today ima be showing you how to change the login screen logo. The one on the top left. I only tried this on 3.5.5a, not sure if it works for any higher patch. So let's start! Files Files that you'll be needing for this tutorial: BLP Converter MPQ Editor Required file/patch-s.mpq Note: You will also need editing program such as Photoshop, paint.net .etc.