Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Gambling Website

Discussion on CS:GO Gambling Website within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO Gambling Website

Hello everybody,

i am selling a complete gambling website for CS:GO.

What is included in the package:

- PSD File of the Website Layout
- PSD Files of all subpages
- Coded version of the website
- Individual and unique Logo
- Set of graphics for Facebook and Steam
- Steam Bot already prepared for the trades
- Manual for the use of the Website

What i want:

ONLY accepting CS:GO Skins with a good value!
If you wonder why i dont use the website, i just dont have enough time for that so i hope that somebody else has.

Transaction:

I will show screenshots of the files and the opened PSD-files, i WONT show the online version since the code is unique and was
never online, thats just a measure to prevent from stealing and copying the website and the code.
The full package will be sent after trading the Skins.
If you're a trusted user with a clean profile, i also would agree to send you the full package (rar file) but secured with a password,
after trading the skins, i will give you the password. (FOR TRUSTED USERS ONLY!)

If you're insterested, write me here, via PN or Skype for more informations and a preview of the site.

Best regards,
bebrilliant
Old 03/24/2016, 16:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 31
Received Thanks: 2,999
Aren't Gambling Sites slowly becoming ilegal? Some sites already shut down because of that.
Old 03/24/2016, 19:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
I am not sure, this site is not working with real money, its completly just for skins.
And it also depends on where you're from.
Old 03/28/2016, 15:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290

Quote:
You may only have one topic per trade in the whole Black Market (except for another one in the section).

#closed
Closed Thread