Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gaming-Clan Logo

Discussion on Gaming-Clan Logo within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gaming-Clan Logo

Hello guys,

we need a logo for our clan "Wizard". We want to have 5 wizards as the main theme, the wizards should look like strong animals (lion, crocodile, sloth, buffalo and a bear for example). The atmosphere should be dark and the wizards should look badass. We don't want to look like every other clan or football team, so please don't put the font on a "shield".

Under the wizards is the slogan "Wizard" just like in the picture. We like fancy and clean fonts alike.

If you feel like you are the right person for this job, please contact me via PM with some examples of your work and prices.The higher the quality of your work, the more we are willing to pay. If you can provide the file as an .eps you can get bonus points.

We pay via PayPal.
Old 11/21/2015, 12:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You should add me in skype:zargrin
Old 11/21/2015, 13:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 600
The Black Market: 200/0/0
Heya, I believe I can help you,
Please add me at skype: fiercesihayer.
Old 11/22/2015, 11:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Go ahead and add me at skype: pho1337.
Old 11/25/2015, 23:11   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)