Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Edit on my mc logo

Discussion on Edit on my mc logo within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Edit on my mc logo

The name is supposed to be The Block Realm, and it is a logo for an minecraft server, so instead of using the word "block" an actual block would be nice, and I need a longtailed dragon above the logo, prefer blue, green or red color, paying in paypal. Skype for the photoshop file and more info!
Old 11/03/2015, 12:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added you on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche professional logo und edit maker
12/24/2014 - Artist Trading - 4 Replies
Bitte melden
[Buying] Logo, Werbung (Logo maße) mit kleinen Text [B] 10-20€ PSC,Amazon
10/25/2014 - Artist Trading - 8 Replies
Wie schon Beschrieben suche ich für meine Website ein Logo und für Twitch Livestream Werbung in "Logo" Form und ggf. auch anderen, das besprechen wir dann bei Skype. Es sollte wirklich Qualitativ Hochwertig sein, und vor allen Dingen habe ich noch keine Ahnung wie es Ungefähr aussehen soll. Also ihr müsst euch da wirklich was gutes einfallen lassen. Ob 2D oder 3D ist mir egal. Es geht btw. um diese Seite: http://world-of-pro-gaming.de/ Skype: n.tale.death.light
[Tutorial] Change the login screen logo / Logo ändern
05/29/2013 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Today ima be showing you how to change the login screen logo. The one on the top left. I only tried this on 3.5.5a, not sure if it works for any higher patch. So let's start! Files Files that you'll be needing for this tutorial: BLP Converter MPQ Editor Required file/patch-s.mpq Note: You will also need editing program such as Photoshop, paint.net .etc.