Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Intros and Videos

Discussion on [WTS] Intros and Videos within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Intros and Videos

Hello

i can Make a video intro to you For [your Service or Youtube channel]

my works (its low Quality just to View)

Price is Depend on The Video

So Add me To know the prices

Contact

For the People Who say Its Free and illegal

pm me
Old 11/03/2014, 17:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
Arrow Video Art -> Artist Trading

#moved
Old 11/07/2014, 14:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 163/0/0
well, because you ARE selling free templates and not just creating videos fo free, it IS not legal, you dont own any rights and dont have a license for selling it!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/10/2014, 14:07   #4

no i can and its legit
Old 11/27/2014, 14:12   #5

iu
Old 12/10/2014, 08:33   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 72
The Black Market: 203/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deekoul View Post
well, because you ARE selling free templates and not just creating videos fo free, it IS not legal, you dont own any rights and dont have a license for selling it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Designs View Post
no i can and its legit
Selling Free things is illegal. Actually it's a scam. Everything that's free, like a CD or whatever, it has a label on it (or it should have) and it says that "this is free, if you bought this ask for a refund".

But we're on epvp, epvp rules state that they don't have a problem with this. Ofc epvp rules are often contradictory and a bit hypocrite, covering their own skin most of the time. At lest this is how it looks at the first glance.

I have nothing with this thread, he can sell whatever he wants if he is a honest merchant. You can view this thread as a payment for your commodity/ignorance, or his knowledge and work. Overall the ethics of this (his) business is not much different then exploiting a game. Everyone can do it, but not all know how or can.

I hope this clears a few things for both sides. And remember, all you need to know/want and ask is that: If you get what you payed for, the rest is irrelevant! We're on epvp, not on ethics.com

Good luck!
Old 12/10/2014, 16:54   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 724
Received Thanks: 3,319
I was referring to thread templates and clearly stated he isn't allowed to sell anything he isn't legally allowed to, including anything he doesn't own the copyright of.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread