Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a good photoshopper! [B] 10€ PSC

Discussion on Need a good photoshopper! [B] 10€ PSC within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a good photoshopper! [B] 10€ PSC

Hello,

I need someone who has a lot of experience with photoshop because I need a pretty difficult picture. I can give you 10€ PSC for the picture! If you are interested just pm me what you need to do! It's for a prank video we are making and we want to put the picture in our movie. It's pretty important because the picture is pretty crucial for our movie we are making. The reason why I ask this is because me and my friends are really noob in photoshopping and editing people in photoshop. If you could help me with this issue I would be very thankful. The video is pretty important as well because we can win a prize with it in our school.

Regards

Lebelge
Old 08/05/2014, 23:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi Dude,

iam a new member but for more than a decade, i work with pixelated stuff on a professional level. I know, new user are untrusted and they have to earn the confidence of the public. Anyway, i hope i get the opportunity to prove it. Let me know if i can do something for you.

Cheers,
pix
Old 08/06/2014, 00:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Arrow elite*gold Trading -> Artist Trading

#moved
Old 08/10/2014, 01:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Hit me up in Skype.
I will check what i can do.

But should be a high res picture.

Greetz