Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW DESIGNER - doing vouch designs and signatures atm :)

Discussion on NEW DESIGNER - doing vouch designs and signatures atm :) within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old 06/08/2014, 13:20   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 28
The Black Market: 157/0/0

She done, referral packages for me. Very fast realization time, great customer support. Creative ideas, good sense of coloring. Nice and appealing outcome.

Vouch for her
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2014, 13:38   #17

elite*gold: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsologia1 View Post

She done, referral packages for me. Very fast realization time, great customer support. Creative ideas, good sense of coloring. Nice and appealing outcome.

Vouch for her
Thanks a lot for vouching doing 1-2 more vouches then taking orders!

Old 06/10/2014, 14:54   #18

elite*gold: 342
Online, taking orders

first customers get from 20 - 50% off discounts, hurry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ✔ Animated LoL Signatures & Thread Designs! Value for money Prices!!
05/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Greeting! I am here with my New Service with Animated Graphics for your Thread & Signature Designs or Avatar! I can give animated effects like Shiny / Fading / Colour Changing / Image Swapping / Coloured to Black&White Fade out / etc. Simple yet amazing!! Check the examples and get yours now! Also you can Check my Other Thread for Examples of work in Thread & Signature designs. Payment method : PayPal Verified
[Selling] !!!Custom Designs/Avatars/Signatures!!!
03/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Creating Custom: Thread Designs (GIF.PNG.JPG) Avatars (GIF.PNG.JPG) Signatures (GIF.PNG.JPG) Every job is custom and made with excitement My portfolio thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3076120-professional-thread-designing.html Price is negotiable - payment PayPal
[Selling] THREAD DESIGNS, AVATARS, SIGNATURES
12/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey everybody! I have been using Adobe Photoshop and CINEMA 4D Studio for about 5 years now and I would like to get some bills for this soon. I can do thead desings, avatars and signatures too. For prices ask me on skype: My skype add is: akos810 or just simply click on tis icon:
[Selling] >>> THREAD DESIGNS, SIGNATURES, BANNER, LOGOS <<<
08/20/2013 - Artist Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Guys and welcome to my little Thread 1. What im doing? I create Thread designs, Signatures, Banners etc. for low prices! 2. How much it costs? It´s your decision what you want to pay! If you´re trusted you need to pay after the work is done!