Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > General Art > Artist Showcase
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GFX/3D/2D]Peera's Gallery

Discussion on [GFX/3D/2D]Peera's Gallery within the Artist Showcase forum part of the General Art category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GFX/3D/2D]Peera's Gallery

well... i never posted much on this forum... so i guess i should at least post something XD and... why not posting my gallery?

so here are some of my latest creations
i hope you will enjoy them ^^

2D:

3D:

some random things

a mouse drawn texture:

a web design for my BOII community:

a design for GFX forum:
Old 08/02/2013, 02:58   #2

elite*gold: 256
The Black Market: 139/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,505
Really sick style, but u have to be getting better at using typos.
Sick 3D-Models, sick Ironman-Vexel <3

The GFX-Forum Design looks quite common. It's a GFX-Forum. It has to be something special.
Old 08/02/2013, 07:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peera View Post
well... i never posted much on this forum... so i guess i should at least post something XD and... why not posting my gallery?

so here are some of my latest creations
i hope you will enjoy them ^^

2D:

3D:

some random things

a mouse drawn texture:

a web design for my BOII community:

a design for GFX forum:
#you need more posts that we can see the pictures
Old 08/02/2013, 08:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Joemri™ View Post
#you need more posts that we can see the pictures
i really thank you for that XD
i still was wondering why the images didn't appear yet... so i thought it was a post number/spam protection XD

btw i forgot to say that this:

is made from this render: