Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arma 3 exec and scripts

Discussion on Arma 3 exec and scripts within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arma 3 exec and scripts

I got tired of being scammed through here so I am selling probably the only legit hack/script on this site. It is a working memory editor. I will help you throughout the process and I guarantee you will not be banned unless you're dumb with it. It contains ESP, no recoil, speed hack, teleport, no grass, no fatigue, spawn weapons/armor, and map markers, and more. I have been using it for months with no detection. It works with KOTH/Wasteland. Altis life and BR are both suspect as I'm still working on it. Use it for those at YOUR OWN RISK. Add me on skype for more information...This is a 100% working exec and you will not be scammed.
Skype . I am online now and will be for the next 4-5 hours.

edit-Just went into wasteland and I'll have to work on that as well.. So right now MOST of the features work for BR, I would be careful with some. I have a working ESP only for sale as well that works with BR completely. The whole hack works for KOTH and like I said I'm working on it all.

edit2-I just tested it on altis life and it works. I screen shared with someone here and showed it to him.

edit3-I'm available today. Message on skype for more.
Old 09/20/2016, 19:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pretty sure this guy is a reseller some of my contacts know him personally and know he has no sort of coding knowledge what o ever, just a heads up
Old 09/20/2016, 20:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite Services View Post
Pretty sure this guy is a reseller some of my contacts know him personally and know he has no sort of coding knowledge what o ever, just a heads up

this coming from the guy who just wants pieces of my package lol...no one knows me personally..