Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling/Trading Unused 25.00 Dollar Karma Koin Card

Discussion on Selling/Trading Unused 25.00 Dollar Karma Koin Card within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling/Trading Unused 25.00 Dollar Karma Koin Card

Hello I had bought this card yesterday thinking I could use it for, a gaming company that I thought would take them, and I was wrong. I no longer play nexon games, so I am looking to trade/sell this card. I can upload a picture of it showing that I haven't used it yet or scratch it off, let me know if you want a picture.

I am looking for one of three ways to sell/trade it,

For trade I am looking for ether one of this following game cards listed below.

1. Ultimate Game Card
2. Aeria Fun Card
3. Paysafe Card
4. G Coin Card

or I will take Twelve Sky 2 money Aeria Games.

For resell I will take 15-20$ paypal.
Old 10/16/2012, 18:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can give you Psc,Paypal or UGC ,skype : xx-bounze-xx
Old 10/16/2012, 19:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by »eƒƒectiv™ View Post
I can give you Psc,Paypal or UGC ,skype : xx-bounze-xx
Ah ****, if only i had check sooner, I found someone in the game i play who give me money in game for it, but I keep you in mind in case i decied to buy another xD. saves me trip to the mall, which is hour walk. Where i can go to corner store and get KK. Anyways thanks for the offer and reply.