Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GET CHANTRA !!!

Discussion on GET CHANTRA !!! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/30/2007, 07:29   #31

elite*gold: 0
nah u dunno wat suzo's going on about i cant get it to work
Old 10/30/2007, 21:11   #32

da hat man mal ne einfache bezahlmetode, die für jeden machbar ist, und dann kommen son paar deppen daher und machen alles kaputt. dann wird es wie bei fast allen dann halt nur noch mit kreditkarte gehen, und viele spieler schauen wieder in die röhre, weil sie keine haben.
vieln dank auch,ihr idis. man, es gibt zig möglichkeiten für fast nichts die credits zu bekommen, und das völlig legal. aber sowas übersteigt ja euren horizont.
Old 10/31/2007, 02:33   #33

english plz :S
Old 10/31/2007, 15:31   #34

Quote:
csurlaub said
da hat man mal ne einfache bezahlmetode, die für jeden machbar ist, und dann kommen son paar deppen daher und machen alles kaputt. dann wird es wie bei fast allen dann halt nur noch mit kreditkarte gehen, und viele spieler schauen wieder in die röhre, weil sie keine haben.
vieln dank auch,ihr idis. man, es gibt zig möglichkeiten für fast nichts die credits zu bekommen, und das völlig legal. aber sowas übersteigt ja euren horizont.
I am translating this because he has a point.
"We have an easy paymethod that everyone can use and the along comes a couple of idiots and ruin it for the rest. In the end, it will be like most other games and we'll only be able to use a credit card and most of the players (loosly translated because it just dont sound right in english) will be a.s.s out because they dont have one.
Thank you idiots. There are so many ways to get credits legally. But thats (also loosly translated) just over your head.

from me......
btw. im one of those players that dont have a credit card and i will be ****** if that happens.
Old 11/01/2007, 14:20   #35

wenn man solche Aktionen startet dann am besten aus einem internetcafe aus. die IP´s werden gespeichert und wenn der tatsächliche Kontoinhaber seine bank beauftragt eine Nachforschung ein zu leiten, schaut ihr wegen den paar CC ganz schön blöde aus der Wäsche wenn die erste Strafanzeige im Briefkasten landet.

Unterschätz das ganze nicht, so Anonym ist man im Jahr 2007 nicht mehr im Internet.
Old 11/01/2007, 19:25   #36

german ... what the hell
Old 11/02/2007, 14:09   #37

ich habe jetzt einmal legal CC gekauft, also dieser Tip ist absolut voll für die Tonne, vergesst das mal ganz schnell.

Die eingelösten CC und die Übergabe wird geloggt, die können nachvollziehen wer wann was irgendwo rüber geschoben hat.

das Risiko ist einfach das ganze nicht wert.
Old 11/13/2007, 02:27   #38

Ahh.. Ok people all you need to do is set up a new dummy account for Archlord, go into chantra shop and enter COG account and set up new payment method with click and buy using EXISTING bank account, just not yours, like charity accounts ect. then buy up to 4 times the max Chantra you can get (may vary from country to country). Buy all the items you want and transfer them to a friend in game. Or trade Items to other players and transfers gold
Old 11/13/2007, 02:30   #39

ONLY DO THIS WHEN YOU HAVE ACCES TO INTERNET CAFE else it will be traceable and you will get cought and accounts involved might get banned
Old 11/16/2007, 21:03   #40

i did everything that u said but im stuck here: After Adding the Accounts on Click andBuy show me that

Account status: Unverified
Your account has been temporarily blocked due to a manual lock by ClickandBuy. To unblock your account please contact the ClickandBuy customer service team at ..........[/email] or call us at 1-...........
----------------------------------------

-I cant add the payment method on my game account cause of that, now what?

The following payment method(s) are available for use with your ClickandBuy account.
Bank accounts
- I need to confirmed now what¿?
Old 11/20/2007, 19:19   #41

hahaha ihr seid ale so schlau was ihr da macht nent man betrug naja wer so dum ist und das mach sol es machen aber ich sag eins die polizei kommt euch bald besuchen naja auf betrug steht gledstrafe im besten fall knast macht das ruhig
Old 11/21/2007, 00:38   #42

I made it from another pc and not my internet conecttion :P
Old 11/21/2007, 05:59   #43

wayne gebannt werdet ihr trotzdem oder denkt ihr die habn keine logs
Old 11/21/2007, 18:15   #44

What charity banks are you using to get it to work??
Old 11/21/2007, 19:16   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Post
What charity banks are you using to get it to work??
didnt work

i deleted all the accounts that i made for it
Closed Thread