Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To All Coders/Crackers

Discussion on To All Coders/Crackers within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To All Coders/Crackers

Sry to be the bringer of bad news guys.But tomorow will see a patch to AL and a change to the ini coding and packet codeing.

I think u guys should hold ur work till tomorow and u have a chance to view the new coding.My friend is less then happy lol just as he starts to hack the game again it patches *****.This happend to him the last time aswell.
Old 10/22/2007, 20:37   #2

so wpe pro wont work tomorow eather, and wen does episode 3 comes out?
Old 10/22/2007, 22:30   #3

prob cause everyone is posting that dam cooldown hack lol
Old 10/22/2007, 23:35   #4

we told them to delete it but.... :S
Old 10/23/2007, 04:01   #5

If I was uber ceo of codemasters, I would make these websites just so all the code junkies would do my work for free lol... think about it.. what if this or some sites were actually created by the game companies, so that coders/crackers would post all their uber exploits in them and then game admins would know which ip's to ban and which exploits to fix HAHA

scary thought isnt it ^__^

I don't care about a patch, doesn't change anything.. just part of a never-ending cycle... :P
Old 10/23/2007, 07:43   #6

well u got something there it just make the advantege bigger