Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CRYPTO KEY - decrypting ini files

Discussion on CRYPTO KEY - decrypting ini files within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/03/2007, 22:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
I found some of my armor , quests , and much more ^__^ i am so excited lol...
progression = relief

for those interested, if you feel like expanding your minds, I found these two links to be Very informative ^___^ i highly recommend...

All about crypt/decrypt & hashes etc...

newb to advanced guide about tsearch (Memory Editing)
Old 11/03/2007, 23:08   #17

Also finding attack accuracy % along with all the other skills ^^ exciting

"Attack Accuracy Prayer Stone<Lv2>"
"Maximum Life Increase Skill Level ..."
I am sure you get the idea...
Old 11/03/2007, 23:50   #18

kk so what i read is that there is a way to hack our skills and stuff. is that it?
Old 11/04/2007, 00:18   #19

BLASTED! I got the gold in game in my inventory to jump 6.5 mill but it was... yes client side only =/ i tried to buy stuff and it wouldnt lol said i did not have enough gold =/ Maybe stones or + are client side kept?

So close, i also did lock my gold client side (So it was displaying lets say 400k & I kept buying XL pots until it said i didnt have enough gold to buy more xl pots lol , but my gold still said 400k... oh well its a start ^^
Old 11/04/2007, 00:43   #20

how did ya do that???
Old 11/04/2007, 00:49   #21

taught myself learning tsearch & umm reading a lot spent 5 hrs today learning lol