Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Create your own Private Server Tutorial.

Discussion on Create your own Private Server Tutorial. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/09/2011, 01:17   #496

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustlord59 View Post
For GM commands when i try going in game it wont type in chinese when i try to type anyjeingling or whatever it is but when i exit ingame and type on websites it lets me translate the word can someone please help me, or maybe the problem is i have to make the game non full screen but how do i do that????

Alt + Tab ?

It was (for me) the language who came back as original ... (i deleted praticaly the previous language and did the anj*** ...)
Old 02/09/2011, 02:07   #497

I now need to know how to find the full list of Commands, i know there is a picture but i dont think that is the full list of Commands, btw i type in /AdminCommandLog.Txt and nothing happened
Old 02/09/2011, 08:59   #498

Type:

/all what on earth is with theses ******* commands ?

Just joking ^^

There is on Server files an image with a lot of commands there is maybe anothers ... to find
Old 02/09/2011, 14:47   #499

****...i try to find a solution for pple to connect on my server...but nothink...i think the 99999 port is the problem...need test somethink here...let`s try...btw if you found a solution please post... :d xD!
Old 02/09/2011, 15:51   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
****...i try to find a solution for pple to connect on my server...but nothink...i think the 99999 port is the problem...need test somethink here...let`s try...btw if you found a solution please post... :d xD!

Man, if you want to know what is wrong, just capture all packets with wireshark when an friend try to connect on your server and share it there ... (or by pm, so that i can analyse what is wrong)

But i am giving a try to old server files without Celestia update ...

If infra want to talk, and help us, he is welcomed here lol.
Old 02/09/2011, 15:58   #501

btw i can tell you what says....AFSMLogin loading character "somethink in chinese" False....
Character"asdasd" remove...that`s the problem i will try with wireshark ..and i will post some screens..now i`m not home...xD

Btw you can connect with your friends now?
Old 02/09/2011, 16:24   #502

he does this ever come out for win7 pls i want to make 1 but i have win7
Old 02/09/2011, 16:33   #503

No al3css, still wasn't able to play with friends.
If there is only one server who can accepts friends to play, we can start the real work.
That is why i am testing with old server files alone. Not with CAL_ updates.

If you have, devileay14, only seven, download Vmware or VirtualPC or Virtualbox and a lot others virtualization os.
If you don't know what is virtualisation, i should recommend to keep only playing quietly on an server like Celestia.

Edit: I won't be online for some days (got holidays)
Old 02/09/2011, 17:55   #504

i don't know what it is but i want to make i private xD
Old 02/09/2011, 19:18   #505

Which client should i use with this server files?:P
Old 02/09/2011, 19:31   #506

Devileay14, just wait the forum will be online and completed after my holidays (i will be full of life lol)

ZorroXXX, the client is basically chinese client but we will discuss about that after that we tried every file of the server ... (there is still some things to discover and make running ...)

Old server files without Celestia modifications would be i think, the best way if it works.
Old 02/09/2011, 20:07   #507

Feldunost ...bro i test the simple chinese serverfiles..about 50 times.. you can`t put online without Celestia update....

NOP!...all console close...
Old 02/09/2011, 20:17   #508

working??
Old 02/09/2011, 21:45   #509

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldunost View Post
No al3css, still wasn't able to play with friends.
If there is only one server who can accepts friends to play, we can start the real work.
That is why i am testing with old server files alone. Not with CAL_ updates.

If you have, devileay14, only seven, download Vmware or VirtualPC or Virtualbox and a lot others virtualization os.
If you don't know what is virtualisation, i should recommend to keep only playing quietly on an server like Celestia.

Edit: I won't be online for some days (got holidays)

Okey! i post now some screen for eror to connect to gameworld with an character...i see this in wireshark!...btw i don`t know whats mean...

Old 02/09/2011, 23:29   #510

@Feldsunost can you please show me the pictures of all the GM commands please because it seems i am unable to find them