Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archbot v2.0a

Discussion on Archbot v2.0a within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archbot v2.0a

Hey guys here's a link for this awesome bot

and here's all the info on it:

Make sure Archlord is loaded before launching Archbot.

Features:

1: Bot reads mob health from Game Memory
Once bot starts attacking a Mob it will keep attacking until that mobs health is Zero, then will automaticaly target and start attacking next mob.

2: Targeting
Bot will auto target untill it finds a mob that isnt dead. After so many attempts to target if bot does not find a target it will rotate 180 and continue to target.

3: No Target - Stuck
Sometimes the bot may target a mob just as that mob moves out of range. When this happens the bot would just stand on the spot and never attack anything Due to the health of the mob that was targeted's health not going down. To Fix this i have added some new code so that if after 8 cycles of the bot using the Attack skills the mob's health has not changed the bot will auto Rotate 180 target - rotate 180 target ( does this about 5 times ) then will continue. This also fixes - if bot get stuck on some scenery and is unable to hit the mob.

4: Number of Mobs to Attack.
You can enter how many mobs you want the mob to attack before it starts to use the Attack Skills.

5: Cycles till rotation.
Set how many mobs you want to kill before the bot rotates. I have found that when the bot rotates it will usualy target any mob that is attacking you.

6: Targeting View.
Depending on what View is used the bot functions diferently.
With the Top View F10 the bot will stay almost in the same location as it only targets Mobs that come into view. You can use this in Dungeons - Zoom into you character to reduce the veiwing distance to make the attack range smaller.
With Behind View F12 the bot will target greater range and as result will move arround more.

7: Ellemental's Pets ( exclusive to Archbot )
Ability to auto change target selected if it is a pet instead of getting stuck on a targeted pet. On other bots Ellementals are unable to use pets as once a pet is targeted the bot will stand dormant indefinately.

8: Looting
Ability to pick up drops and gold from killed mobs if you have no auto loot party.

9: Ransacking
Ability to Ransack, Skin, Carve mobs after they die.

10: Pause
You are able to Pause the bot for 10 seconds by pressing F7. This allows you to Chat if needed.

New Features:

1: Cast Time
Added Cast Time to all Attack and Buff Skills

2: Fighting Bosses
Added Ability to disable the No Target - Stuck feature. When fighting bosses the bot would automaticaly target a new mob after 8 rotations of the Attack skills due to the target not dying.

3: Quick Bar
Added ability to use all 4 Quickbars instead of just 1 & 2

4: Return to Town
Added ability to Use a Passport after a designated time and when player health drops below a designated level.

5: Evade ( Experimental )
This feature is experimental and will make the player run arround when health drops below a designated level.

6: Time Settings
You can now enter all times in Seconds now instead of Milliseconds as in previous versions.
The Return to Town Timer you enter in minutes

How to Set up Archbot

Get Timings for Skills & Buffs by hovering mouse over it in the game

Button: Enter the Key used to activate skill in this box

Quick Bar: Enter the quickbar number the key is on in this box

Cast Time: Enter the Skills Cast time Here

Cooldown: Enter the Buffs Cooldown time here - If using Lens stones enter the Duration Time here.
I find that when using the new Lens Stone Plus if i subtract 40 seconds from the Duration time it will rebuff well before the buff runs out. You could get the timeing better than just subtracting 40 sec, i just havent tried

Tick Boxes: Enable the options that follow. eg Tick Attack 1 box to enable using attack 1

Target:Place number of mobs you want the bot to target before using Attacks.

If targeting more than 1 it is best to have the default attack set to Quickbar 1 position 3, you can have any attack skill set to that position but it will not attack a second mob untill the attack skill has cooled down.

Lens Stones:
Enable this to activate Lens Stone prior to every Buff and then disable Lens after the Buff.
Note - Sometimes if you are being attacked or attacking you cannot disable using lens stones. If this happens it can cause the bot to use lens for attacks but not for buffs.
I personnally prefer to have Lens stones enabled constantly so they are used for Attacks and Buffs. Do this by enable the Lens stones manualy before starting the bot.

Rotation:
Enter how many mobs you want to kill before making a 180 degree rotation.

Ransack:
Enable this to Ransack/Carve/Skin the mobs after they die.

Loot after Kill:
Enable this to pick up loot if not in a party.

Bosses:
Enable this to disable the No Target - Stuck feature that is built into the bot. This will enable you to sit back and relax while Farmin Elites ;p

Attack Skills:
Enter the details for the Attack skills you have in this section.

Buff Skills:
Enter the details for the Buff Skills you have here. You can also enter details for Chantra pots 30 min = 1800 seconds.

Return to Town: ( for use with protective passports )
If you want to return to town after a certain period Enable the timer and enter time in min that you want to return.
Button used for passport and QuickBar# are used for both Timer & If health is lower than. If you just want to use the if health is lower than option set time to a real large amount. If you dont want to use the If health is lower than option set Use passport when health is less than to Zero.

Evade:
Use this Experimental option to make your player run around a bit if health is lower than number you enter.

Pet Codes:
To set up the pets so you dont target them you need to press the button. You will then be asked to target the first pet in game, then press ok on he pop up message. Do the same for pet 2 and Holy Ground.

Hope this is able to help a few of you out I know some of you were looking for this (myself included)
Thanks
24 Users
Old 10/11/2007, 04:37   #2

Yep , thanks to readme but it dont fix my problem with it .. the bot stay dead when he die , he dont resurect and go back to hunting spot , so if you can explain how to do it, it would be nice..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2007, 06:11   #3

I have not even seen any with an ability to ressurect so far but if I come across one I'll let you know
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2007, 06:25   #4

i just try this bot and follow the steps, it will buff and all but will target everymobs and wont attack or anything, if someone can help me on this i would appreciate ^_^ ( or maybe it's an error on the bot version)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2007, 12:45   #5

that is a disserend bot the one that go's back 2 training ground i had one of those for silkroad but you have 2 pay.... the problem with this bot is it will kill steal a lot if people train near 2 you can any one fix this ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2007, 16:53   #6

this bot its good but sometimes it doesnt attk anyidea why?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2007, 23:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeap View Post
i just try this bot and follow the steps, it will buff and all but will target everymobs and wont attack or anything, if someone can help me on this i would appreciate ^_^ ( or maybe it's an error on the bot version)
Same problem someone can help pls???
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/12/2007, 00:56   #8

nice
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/12/2007, 00:59   #9

umm you want help??learn how to code and fix it urself hmmmmm*writes book DIY cheating for dumbasses*
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2007, 07:08   #10

if you are useing a buff or attack that is on the + square do not use + as the key for that buff/attack use the = sign otherwise the program will use shift and cycle through your bars thus not attacking. That's what it did to me
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2007, 08:19   #11

pet codes...evade...loot... okay, if this one works as it's supposed to, it's freakin AWESOME! oO
Old 10/12/2007, 20:17   #12

THIS ****** IS A SCAMMER !!!

i tried it the last night and today iam getting disconnected form the server beacuse someone else connected tomy account dont dowload this **** .

NOTE ( ******, tried the bot with a lvl 10 char so **** u haha).
Old 10/13/2007, 10:00   #13

lol have no probs whit this bot bottet al 30 lvl's of my zerker
Old 10/13/2007, 11:47   #14

hello^^

i am new on forum trying to hack archlord
Old 10/13/2007, 21:08   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by chusski View Post
i am new on forum trying to hack archlord