Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 09:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celestia Archlord - Server Files Update package

Discussion on Celestia Archlord - Server Files Update package within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/19/2011, 22:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-imdoinyamom View Post
stop asking for tutorials , he clearly said in his post no instructions

and bigbears omg thats so dumb, just cuz nlgames has copied them, no one else can?
SHE
Old 01/19/2011, 22:20   #17

omg didnt knew, sry Oo
Old 01/19/2011, 23:22   #18

hehe no we dont copied them. We have another ini files. And we dont have a file with
*del.bat this file delete your complete pc and in this Celestia Folder are some other files where delete datas from your pc

if you dont trust me so download the ******* bull-**** celestia folder and show in the files
(INI and in this Folder Adult) and you see the File Del click with right mouse and Edit and you see the command (del *.bak).

Celestia Think i put this files in our server database and update

nah i dont need so bull-**** files

our files are better

our Server work better than Celestia

We have our own files. Our files are from Korea. Your files from Key loggers. We dont need something post in a forum where you can inflict other servers or kids pc´s at home

you post some files and some kids want this. And what do you do? A 12 Year old kid start the file and with your bull-**** files he delete the complete pc. DOS-CRASH

BIG FAIL

If you wanna play Archlord on a good P-Server so come

We have a good server and many People

Tomorrow come the LVL 5 ELE Stones to Merchant, and some LVL 3 Prayer Stones

Wings and Cloaks coming next time

THX
Old 01/20/2011, 00:03   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbears View Post
hehe no we dont copied them. We have another ini files. And we dont have a file with
*del.bat this file delete your complete pc and in this Celestia Folder are some other files where delete datas from your pc

if you dont trust me so download the fucking bull-shit celestia folder and show in the files
(INI and in this Folder Adult) and you see the File Del click with right mouse and Edit and you see the command (del *.bak).

nah i dont need so bull-shit files

our files are better

We have our own files. Our files are from Korea. Your files from Key loggers. We dont need something post in a forum where you can inflict other servers or kids pc´s at home

you post some files and some kids want this. And what do you do? A 12 Year old kid start the file and with your bull-shit files he delete the complete pc. DOS-CRASH

BIG FAIL

THX
oh man..pls stop it. the whole idea of your server was to have some fun with some nubcakes getting powned by you and your friends and let them pay for your fun by let them buy some armor, weapons, rings and skills made by yourself and friends. In the end you made yourself better gear....

I guess too many people looked throug hthis and didnt start to play or stopped to play....now ur worried to get more people otherwise you and your friends will be the only people left on that server. NO1 to own...no1 to pay...

(who upset you so much in RL that you have to do that ?)
Old 01/20/2011, 00:31   #20

BTW
"del *.bak" - It desnt del the whole PC, it deletes only ".bak" files (theese are backup files, most of them are useless)
Old 01/20/2011, 00:33   #21

If someone could post the old server files, would be really appreciated, are these the old ones
?
Old 01/20/2011, 01:20   #22

you need..
PLSQL_Developer_7.0.1_中文版
Oracle ( not most recent one )Surprisingly hard to get.. or was for me..
SQL files.
I THINK Windows XP Pro ?!?

I had them running, I quit this game for wow. ( I know I know Wow bla bla blahhh )
Good luck,

I wont send the Server files i have, But I will give the Programs Above to Members, not noobs sorry.
Old 01/20/2011, 01:28   #23

Like I just said, you can use them, But you cant just download Put them together and Start loginserver relayserver worldserver. You need a Database. and a program to edit and run the database.. + you need to know what to wright in SQL LIKE, " create user alef IDENTIFIED BY DICKSUCKINGDUCK!; "

Maybe I will make a tut.....
But atm, my mom went in to Emerg today... So I'm not about to do that now.
Maybe this month sometime, If She gets better, and I have more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustlord59 View Post
If someone could post the old server files, would be really appreciated, are these the old ones
?
Old 01/20/2011, 01:58   #24

IDK whats that 400Mb i found it on the internet if anyone wanna check be my guest
But i didnt post it and i dont wanna get flame if you download it

and if it works tell me :P

Password:
Old 01/20/2011, 03:42   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbears View Post

if you dont trust me so download the fucking bull-shit celestia folder and show in the files

nah i dont need so bull-shit files

our files are better

you post some files and some kids want this. And what do you do? A 12 Year old kid start the file and with your bull-shit files he delete the complete pc. DOS-CRASH

BIG FAIL

THX
Well, normally i don't lost my time reading no-sense posts, today you're lucky because i will also reply to you.

1. This is the script inside the Del.bat -> 'del *.bak' in other words delete every .bak file inside the adult folder, yeah i was too lazy to delete all the backups maded by Ultraedit, so i create this simple bat script for a simple job.

2. You have korean files, excuse me!? I mean, you're okay? Honey you should take a vacations all this archlord stuff is elevating you to a dreaming world.

Anyway, let's take a look under this:

"fucking bull-shit celestia folder"

With this ironic sentence i will reply the next things:

1. NLArchlord is using our old client in their "new client version" let's take a look under their folder and we gonna see our old ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib who was used for decompress the files downloaded from our Updater, of course this library is not by default used by the alefclient.exe, also the old prices of the stones in game says 35M, oh sounds so familiar...

2. I will invite everyone to look at this link ->

As we see our rules is really bad copied, i mean we forget to delete the FlyforCelestia from our old flyff rules, and of course is a starndar rules maded for our servers under Celestia Games.

Bigbears, if nlgames use our old stuff as they are doing now, is fine is now a free for all, avalaible for everyone who can respect this work and appreciate it, so its okay i don't have problem with that, but not come here pretending to insult our work because thanks to that fact, you can come today and offert a service, no matter if your service is poor.

Suggestions:

That GameGuard program that works maybe like:

Code:
foreach (Process Global in Process.GetProcesses())
            {
                if (Global.ProcessName.StartsWith("WPE"))
                {
                    Global.Kill();

}

}
I'm really sorry for you guys, but that will never work, the best deal for that is inject a dll directly to the alefclient.exe, and make the detection reading the processes memory and comparing with a blacklist, also intercepting the offsets from the 'RECV and 'SEND' from sockets, you can re-encrypt the packets, with that you can fix the dupe things and WPE, and of course there is alot of more things like socket controls for not bypass the guard etc...

Anyway good luck, was fun to write this, a little bit stressed from my long flight.

Regards.
Old 01/20/2011, 05:23   #26

There u can see who has skills and knowledge and who just dont know a ****. I rly miss Infra, Bob and the others...they did a great work even in forums and compared to those NL retards they know how to do. I still hope we see those guys again...

So stfu up Bigbears and go back to the hole u came from. Btw...where is ur Epi3 u have announced? No Celestia Epi3 = no NL Epi3 lol!
Old 01/20/2011, 06:06   #27

infras forgot abouth the garsia launcher they had too in the client and i know that was released by carchlord with that new updater for fixing the alef.exe. :XD
Old 01/20/2011, 09:06   #28

miauh
Old 01/20/2011, 17:17   #29

Trying to get the oracle database installed, any instructions for launcher or how to point the client to the server ip?

Thanks ^^
Old 01/20/2011, 18:50   #30

@mike0505: its would be nice.
Thanks
1 User