Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need little help with AL Webzen !!

Discussion on Need little help with AL Webzen !! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/10/2011, 09:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
you should allso check the latest drivers for everything on ue compyter i had the same prob with xp just updated all and works fine now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WEBZEN Star Movie] Ways of Having Fun With Webzen Games (Archlord)
10/16/2010 - Archlord - 15 Replies
Please go to Youtube Watch it, Press like ( On youtube ) and leave a comment is for a contest YouTube - Ways of Having Fun With Webzen Games (Archlord) Por favor vayan a Youtube, en youtube veanlo, denle en gustar y dejen un comentario positivo es para un concurso
Webzen bot
09/26/2010 - Archlord - 1 Replies
Is there any working webzen 32 bit bot now? :confused:
Need to buy CC without Webzen
08/17/2010 - Archlord - 13 Replies
Hello guys anyone know where can i buy CC without Webzen my payment method would be paypal. I found two sides but on first Offgamers.com you dont can pay more over paypal second side are chantrashop.com there are to expensive anyone know other?? plz need help ;-) thanks
I think about webzen...
09/01/2009 - Archlord - 6 Replies
I think it.... could use the old client to connect to Webzen codemasters? for this would have 2 options, edit the file "host" of our PC or create a launcher to change the IP that connects to the game ... I do not know which are the old nor the new IP, if someone knows that I lend a hand or try it ... The game is a beta and have no previous version for download, therefore I think this could maybe work ... What do you think?
Webzen Al
08/30/2009 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Hello, I want to try the Webzen Archlord ... Can someone explain me how and if i can play the Game ? Im from Germany :) Where can i download? Where can i create a account? Please Help me :)