Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NOTICE] Celestia Archlord

Discussion on [NOTICE] Celestia Archlord within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/10/2010, 00:54   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher45 View Post
So Dagnus you are collecting evedineces for webzen, to close privete server just because they are scared some ppl will leave them for celestia ? Are they paying you or are you just their dog?
Hes a payed panda :d
Old 12/10/2010, 01:05   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher45 View Post
So Dagnus you are collecting evedineces for webzen, to close privete server just because they are scared some ppl will leave them for celestia ? Are they paying you or are you just their dog?
-n

now now dont be insulting dear =)
P servers are illegal. anyone who tells you different is wrong

are they scared? no ofc not. thats why they didnt decide to just close celestia as soon as it opened (which they could have done and could do to nl games as well)

the reason they are still open is cuz they dont entirely care ><
celestia and nl games are such epic and biblical failures (respectively)
with their nearly unlimited bottomless bag of bugs and glitches and issues. that they kinda just sat back and watched it fall ontop of itself :P which as you see it has. (and if you are one of those "well its bad now but it will get better" kinda people, you are wasting my and your own time)

there are what 30-50 people maybe in celestia?
probably 50 ppl to start on nl and will drop to like 10-20 (depending on how corrupt the buffoon bear guy is)

im no ones dog sir ^___^
im justin
then dagus
then Dagus the volunteer

in that order
and it just so happens that all of those roles... are ******** =o
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/10/2010, 05:11   #33

Failure or not.Still it is in a person's hand where he or she will kill him or her time.So if 30 or 50 persons want to waste their time in these failed pservers and not wz its their choice.Eventually they will get bored of these 2 things anyway.And in a way all people who played at celestia knew from the start that the only thing that they are going to waste playing at celestia would be their time.For me i played there cause of ep2.For someone other cause he could get free cc ... and the list goes on.

Thats my2c :/
Old 12/10/2010, 06:39   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagus0323 View Post
-n

are they scared? no ofc not. thats why they didnt decide to just close celestia as soon as it opened (which they could have done and could do to nl games as well)

with their nearly unlimited bottomless bag of bugs and glitches and issues. that they kinda just sat back and watched it fall ontop of itself :P which as you see it has. (and if you are one of those "well its bad now but it will get better" kinda people, you are wasting my and your own time)

probably 50 ppl to start on nl and will drop to like 10-20 (depending on how corrupt the buffoon bear guy is)

im no ones dog sir ^___^
im justin
then dagus
then Dagus the volunteer

in that order
Severely underestimating the number on celestia players.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/10/2010, 07:36   #35

Quote:
Posté par Serend
Très sous-estimer le nombre de joueurs celestia.
+1...
Old 12/10/2010, 09:48   #36

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
-n

im no ones dog sir ^___^
im justin
then dagus
then Dagus the volunteer

in that order
hehe, 30-50 people xD, guess wz has volunteers that can't count.
Old 12/10/2010, 14:20   #37

I don't know why, but i have a feeling Celestia is down for good - it has all the symptoms.

About a private server for Archlord being legal or not, as long as it doesn't make any kind of profit from it (especially $$$) it can be considered legal, due to the fact that Webzen client is free to download & use and the game itself its free-to-play, so any usage of the client in these limits & terms should be legal.

However, it can also be considered that celestia is using a copyrighted material for public purposes, without the accept of the owner (which is Webzen) and can also be considered that playing only the official Webzen Archlord could increase the chances for potential customers in $$$ for Webzen.
So from this point of view, Webzen has no interest in allowing private servers and has all the interest of focusing the entire player base to their official Archlord to increase the chances of potential customers.

Needless to say who would win in a legal "battle" between Webzen and some random dudes who keep a private server online in some apartment while (probably) playing playstation.
So my advice for all is don't make any hopes and dreams about it.
Old 12/10/2010, 14:37   #38

Dagus plays on Celestia archlord he is Battery
Old 12/10/2010, 16:24   #39

Webzen has become the most boring game i have ever played.The chars are way over powered and you gain goodies by cc not by drops . The race verses race would be fine during rvr events but not the rest of the time .Mobs became too powerful in realms requiring chars to be over powered . Fck combo skills fck uniques fck bg and chaotic frontier . It doesnt matter if Celestia and Nlgames get shut down Webzen suxx and people dont want to play there . Time to do something else.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/10/2010, 17:40   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaticzz View Post
Dagus plays on Celestia archlord he is Battery
and sanitarium the winner of last man standing event lv62 =o
how else can i gather information w/o playing it darling

the gms already know lol
ie) them asking us to gather information

edit:
@ everyone else
celestia has no future
nl games has less than no future lol

pardon me for guessing to low of a number
maybe 100 ppl play celestia :O
but still nothing compared to the 10000s of ppl playing in webzen :P (which was the point i was trying to make)

anyway
good luck on your false hopes =<
Old 12/10/2010, 17:57   #41

@Dagus0323

What wz you are talking about? wz I tried to play there and guess what it didn't run, it didn't autopatched, giving error of cannot connect to the patch server I asked for help in forum many times but admin or GMs didn't even reply they didn't even bother to solve any problem not just me but too many ppl had the same problem, in which way wz rules? wz totally sucks, CM was better then the wz they solved that problem and reply every time someone got problem.

On topic. Congratz for new baby, I hope to play the carch soon, carch rules at their game runs ^^
Old 12/10/2010, 23:43   #42

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
and sanitarium the winner of last man standing event lv62 =o
how else can i gather information w/o playing it darling

the gms already know lol
ie) them asking us to gather information

edit:
@ everyone else
celestia has no future
nl games has less than no future lol

pardon me for guessing to low of a number
maybe 100 ppl play celestia :O
but still nothing compared to the 10000s of ppl playing in webzen :P (which was the point i was trying to make)

anyway
good luck on your false hopes =<
Dagus maybe celestia is fallen, maybee. I hope not. But if u say wz is good for this game, then I have to start insulting you.
Old 12/11/2010, 03:51   #43

webzen = fail

thats al i gota say, they ruined my fav game.
Old 12/11/2010, 04:29   #44

lol im a volunteer. i know more of their failure and am more dissapointed by them than you are :P

but they are still better than celestia and that nl-sht
Old 12/11/2010, 06:05   #45

Webzen made me quit haha. its all nhn's fault why did they have to go and give up on cm for wz :O.