Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

good sorc build

Discussion on good sorc build within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
good sorc build

ok you will think why do i dont go to webzen forums well i looked there and they all suck i need a good 1 and the only website i can find a good 1 is here so plz post lvl 50 build and minera plz dont close this topic before i got a good build
Old 05/06/2010, 10:31   #2

Old 05/06/2010, 14:12   #3

oh plsss minera close it
i am ****** of reading allways
"searching a perfekt guild for my char"
if you wanna search that use official forum
there is even a class section for every class

and on top
if you skill a lvl 50 sorc bad you realy suck
its not that hard lol
Old 05/07/2010, 04:56   #4

cant you read i did that allready and no 1 did any respons and i search the forum page of class forums and there are no good posts ><
Old 05/07/2010, 04:57   #5

ok minera you can close the topic i found 1 kinq1 thx for the build
Old 05/07/2010, 14:10   #6

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Good Build?
04/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
Waths better? I want a char eur that can 1shot alltime people and some buffer(already decided being a wizard just want to know the buffer part) Pay attention they will be all farmed Wizard/Cleric Wizard/Bard I'm thinking in being a thief...if its the not better option for these builds just let me know Please dont say im noobish,noober,etc.... I just want to find the best build for me char
Need a good blade build
10/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i just came back to Epvp from a 1 or 2 year break, cant remember how long, now im getting back into silkroad again :D i need a good blade build for my new character im playing on: SJSRO:NEW IGN:Sevd either pm me in game or reply here, doesnt make a difference to me. ty :)
Good or Bad pc build ??
05/24/2009 - Technical Support - 11 Replies
Coolermaster CM-690 Dominator Case Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700 LGA775 "Kentsfield" 2.66GHz (1066FSB) - OEM Asus P5K Crossfire Motherboard 1333 FSB OCZ Gold Edition 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 PC2-8500C5 Dual Channel Gainward ATI Radeon HD 4870 Golden Sample 1024MB GDDR5
[Q] A good pvp + pve build!
07/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
In this thread I am not asking for your opinions on the best build. I am asking on your opinions for the build which has nice PvP + PvE abilities. I used to play iSRO back in the day before Europe was around, got to lvl 34 or so Full STR Glavie or so. I am now going to start with a friend of mine which was a full INT s/s Nuker. I am just asking you as an in-experienced SRO player. I like the look of using a bow as they can hit from range and can farm SP easily.
Sorc Build PvE only 1.10
06/15/2006 - Diablo 2 - 2 Replies
Haalllooo meine Deutschlandfans! Ich habe mein altes D2 classic aus der PC Games ausgekramt und eine neue Sorc angefangen. Ins Battlenet kann ich nicht, da mein Key angeblich zu einem anderen Game gehört cO Naja jedenfalls muss ich mich jetzt mit PvE begnügen. Kennt jemand ein schönes Build für eine Sorc? Wollte auf Feuerball und Meteor gehen, bin mir aber mit der Skillung nicht soo sicher. Ich hab ein bisschen Stärke, ein bisschen Vitalität und den Hauptteil auf Energie geskillt. Als...